Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I have heard from my MNLU Auranagabd friends that there are many problems in this particular college and the fact that UG 2022 and PG 2022 batches have joined is getting in the way of the pleasure of existing UG batch living on the campus not to mention the infrastructure issue which is pending since the past 5 years also the no placement zone in which the 2023 batch is hanging.

What is your take on this college?
Will it ever come at par with tier-1 NLUs?
What do you mean by "...batches have joined is getting in the way of the pleasure of existing UG batch living on the campus..."?
My friend who is a 5th-year UG student told me that their seniority is being threatened by the LLM students, as they show quite a good amount of interest in all the co-curricular activities like elections etc. in all the college-oriented activities but are being denied on the purview that its just 1-year program then what's the heed to give them such recognition.
There are usually a lot of teething issues at newer law schools, should resolve over time. I can understand the pessimistic outlook, but you may be comparing NLU Aurangabad to law schools established 10 to 20 years back.
This is the University is dying institution with poor administration, no transparency, poor administration and high in corruption. Illegal, and unqualified teachers and non-teaching appointments. No registrar for last five years. VC never stays in town, he always moves on trips.

It is best place for retried employees for enjoying high benefits and not doing any work.

Govt. is giving funds, administrator are mis using through high corruption and illegal appointments.

Students are struggling even to conduct single program. No money for any program. Zero day is for Zero Placement.
What is the situation of infrastructure?

KVS Sarma claims to have 70 classrooms and 3200-seater hostels (4 hostels x 400 rooms/hostel x 2-beds/room).

Source: https://youtu.be/ZlhgICZo6B0
lol, that's a total lie, the things which he claims in the abovementioned video will take approx 10 yrs to see the light of day!
This is just so said for a national law University. I wish there are changes made.