Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Instances of โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ have also come to light here.
This is crazy that the founder left the previous L firm as a visionary to create better spaces and work quality is following such practises, even worse that the previous firm
Yes through personal exp, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ rejected me 4 times when I applied to L and L Partners and twice when I applied to Saraf and Partners.
Pls donโ€™t take that seriously. Itโ€™s the HRโ€™s auto reply. HR isnโ€™t allowed to take decisions on HR related matters. Their role is limited to buying ribbons, scissors for cutting ribbons, cakes and rangoli materials.
Dear ABC,

Thank you for your application at Saraf and Partners.
We have created a record of your details in our database. In the event of an appropriate available position, we will contact you. Thank you, again, for your interest in our Firm. We do appreciate the time that you invested in this application, and we wish you success in your future endeavours.

Regards
K
I applied for 5 months straight consecutively, and she sent the same damn message every time, heard from friends they only take interns by contacts and place from placement cells
Ive heard from multiple people that the new HR head always replies saying that your application is rejected? Is this default for every application? do they only take through placement cells and contacts?