Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Title. Uber and Ola were good early on. Now the cars are filthy. It’s super gross 🤮 Plus of course so much corruption and extortion.
Uber statement: "This is all due to the decisions taken under our earlier horrible leadership and we make no apologies and excuses for this, but we are now a new and better company."
There has been a decline in the quality of both drivers and passengers, which results in the car being dirty. They belong to certain sections of society which lack hygiene and civic sense. I don't want to say anymore, else the wokes on this site will troll me for being snobbish and "poor-phobic".
I.e. you are surprised that as Uber has continued squeezing 'driver partner' margins (or doing a bait-and-switch to increase their profits), as driver's cost of fuel and other expenses have increased, that it's increasingly not lucrative for those with an education and any other job opportunities to drive Ubers, and those that do drive Ubers have to do so for long hours with access to sufficient sanitation or other facilities?

That's got nothing to do with being woke, that's just basic business dynamics...
Um because of the duopoly in the market, rampant mismanagement and drivers using malicious tactics to make some extra money. Due to the duopoly, which is actually a cartel of monopoly, there is overpricing and lesser quality.
Use the public transport, much cheaper, cleaner these days and efficient on time.