Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Yes Ive read multiple threads, and its common consensus that all firms have a toxic work environment, with overworked associates, outdated pay scales and little to no stipends.
But comparing all the tier 1 firms, which is the best to intern at, lets say for the gen corp team based on quality of work, hours and stipend and helpful seniors and exposure
A couple of places are unbearble and an absolute no-no......CAM, AZB, KCo(Delhi)......i know these three places have the worst stories......so part from these three law firm all other firms are "best" ,or equally good/bad/bearable, to do your internahip
I know this is not exactly what you asked for, but I'd say where to intern also depends on which college you're from and the firm's history with your college. Some firms have weird college biases where they generally don't hire from a certain college, happens even w T2 NLUs with decent T1 placements. So considering that you can only do so many internships, best devote your time and energies to a place where you have a real chance.

Other than that, I mostly agree w 1.1. CAM and AZB are generally regarded as the most odious of the lot. But even about AZB, I will say that while it certainly is more taxing than most, by some margin too, there are some very good teams there. So while you will still be overworked, you will get to work with good, supportive people and have a good learning curve.