Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
I see lot of young law graduates appearing on TV debates as subject matter experts, or generally, on legal and political issues. What does it take to get invited? Are those who get invited well-connected or there is more than meets the eye? Any ideas how to reach out to these production houses and offer availability to appear as a guest debater? Please don't respond saying these debates are not worth it etc. I really need to be on TV, as a middle class, first generation lawyer, this will be a big achievement for me!
Connections, nothing else.

Saw some Nujs grad named '▮▮▮' portray ▮▮▮ as a 'Supreme Court' advocate despite having 0 appearances at the SC and working as a transactional lawyer ▮▮▮ whole career.
Supreme Court Advocate title is a Mandir ka Ghanta. It's free and anyone can use it to make noise and catch attention.
You have to be affiliated to a political party or be linkedin/insta famous. That's it.
How does LinkedIn help? I don't see LinkedIn famous people on TV. I see the Twitter famous on TV. Perhaps one needs to be popular on Twitter. As a man it helps, because 90 percent are manels. They don't invite women or LGBTQ people that much.