Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
This is really a 'wake-up-call' for all law students booking rent/accomodation through brokers. Out of the 16 students, 10 of them r from the '24 batch (just when u thought that the toxic '24 batch is not coming in news, bang it comes. No doubt majority of the duped students come from this infamous batch). This is really surprising that so many students were duped by one single broker from thr same institute.

Link of the news had been attached:-
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/mumbai-agent-dupes-16-gnlu-students-of-2-7l/articleshow/95190981.cms
It might not be that surprising, no? Once a first of the students has been roped in, word of mouth etc might spread more easily within a batch or university, leading to others to also be conned?
Why does every post have to be about the politics of '24 batch? I admit that some of the students have indulged in politics, backstabbing, gaslighting etc, but do not stigmatise the whole batch.
Dudee this is not about some students indulging in such things. Some students indulge in every batch w/o exception. But this batch is completely different, majority if not all have indulged in such gaslighting and toxicity and selfishness, that if i start listing out the incidents you would be shell-shocked (I can legit send you whats-app chats which would blow your mind). Aur bhai, in this semester itself (July-Nov), one student from our batch has attempted suicide, two students have left the batch, almost 80 percentage of the batch have gone back home atleast 2 times becuase they couldn't survive the toxicity here, and thirteen students I know personally have started taking anti-depressant pills or are in high anxiety- most of them want to leave the batch, but kyuki this is the 4th year so they r not doing so. You only name on single batch across any NLU or pvt law college where this is happening of has happened, just one name. I challenge you to name just one bathc. It is no co-incidence that multiple students from our batch (not 2-3, but multiple) have written comments about these things on LI, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram etc.., something must be surely wrong. Also, not every post if about the politics of our infamous batch, there r multiple other posts.