Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
I was checking out some online courses to be done (can't venture out of home due to some reasons for the next 3 months), and realised that LS has only positive reviews on the net. Seemed too good to be true. I just want to be aware of pitfalls before indulging in some expensive course. Could someone with experience from LS as a course student or as a guide there, tell me about it? Is is so good that there is literally no bad review in the whole wide world of internet?
There are some bad reviews in google - sort by lowest rating, you will find a bunch of one star reviews :)

Overall, however, most reviews are positive.

You can go to LinkedIn and search for lawsikho- you will find some bad reviews if you go through posts - among lots of good ones.

We enrol between 600-800 learners per month - most of the unhappy students take a refund after a month and leave courses (approx 2-5% of enrolled students). No reason for bad reviews. When people get success through us (internship, job or freelance work) we request them to leave a good review on social media. Hence, many good reviews.

Most cases of bad reviews were due to refusal of refund as the candidate did not meet conditions for refund (just attend 4-5 classes and do one month worth of assignments before claiming refund).
therapist tip: people who criticise you do it out of their own incompetency and shallowness, pay no heed /s
I can’t say whether LawSikho courses are good or bad, but I admire Ramanuj’s guts. He is filling in a skills gap in legal education, teaching non-NLU kids and debunking the myth that NLU kids are superior. He is from a humble background with no elite social credentials or nepo backing in the legal profession. People on LI may mock him for his accent and conservative political views, but he has made crores from his venture and can probably buy them. A true example of a Thug Life/Gangsta/Big Poppa/Ghetto Superstar kinda guy.
LawSikho is good. The negative comments on LI have little to do with LawSikho but more to do with the founder, because they don't like his abrasive social media posts where he attacks NLUs.
Thank you everyone. I have enrolled there for one of the courses, and it seems pretty decent (Day 0-1)
A 1-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.