Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I understand Alicent's cause and what lead her to be like this, but the potrayal itself has made it so difficult to support her. What do you guys think?

I am watching the pirated version like most people in India. I heard the Hotstar version is censored?
Ser Criston is like a childish lover. If not mine I will leave and destroy you. Also Alicent dramatic change, obviously Team black. But why the queen kid was not given dragon and how can u steal someone else dragon. Laena Dragon should be of her kid. So much questions
Yeah, for sure but I can empathize with him to some extent. All he had as a common born was his knighthood and he risked being stripped of it to be with Rhaenyra, it doesn't warrant him to go rogue on her but he was desperate.
So the concept is that the dragon eggs given at birth may or may not hatch, Aemond's probably didn't. And if that doesn't happen a bond couldn't be made easily.
If you form a bond with a dragon that isn't bonded with anyone then no one has the authority to do anything, the deed has been done.
Technically it could be anyone's dragon as long as you manage to bond with it, it is just a matter of who does it first. Considering Laena's daughter didn't have one it was evident that she would inherit Vhagar but Aemond did it first.
Sure, we will try to moderate spoilers from the books in this thread. Public notice: please don't post spoilers from the books :)
WTF is the moderator allowing spoilers??!!! Please understand that many of us will either binge watch the episodes together or will watch a few episodes late because of exams.
Chill dude, even if you haven't seen any. What I said was quite obvious from the initial episodes, so no worries.
And the book spoilers are not necessarily going to be true like GOT, so you should not worry about that as well.
Dear "Moderator",

What is this thread on a professional site?

Or that's what this site is meant for?