Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
De facto head of the Delhi office of CAM Gauri Rasgotra is leaving CAM. Any idea where she is heading?
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Any direction taking you out of CAM is right direction......doesn't matter where...
Heard it here first. Is that why she missed CAM group picture on ethnic day?
What delhi office? All of CAM DELHI shifted to that massive office at Noida
Sab Drama hai.. Every year this rumor around this time. Wonder how much does it help in increasing the bonus payout
A 7-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
You mean CAM Noida office? CAM no longer has a main Delhi presence, it has NCR presence that too in a deserted (not very active) area of Noida.
I have heard the Noida office is a big thorn for CSS.No one stays long enough, I guess Delhis independent streak is still alive.Mumbai succumbed to total slavery long time ago.
The rumour has turned out to be true. She is indeed leaving. Not going to a firm it seems, but starting her independent practice. The reasons are unknown though. No fallout with MP as well as per the info available.
Why should there be any fallout? Not everything needs to be negative you know.
At that level, when someone leaves it's always about issues with the MP.But no one admits or talks about it.
[...] CAM back on LI to defend CAM with the help of your media-on-payroll Bar and Bench.This works there not here on LI.Β Everyone knows the spate of attrition is driven by the MP.

All know she's leaving because of the MP.Every1 knows how many more senior guys expected to walk out because of MP.Even juniors and freshers are taking the first asap opportunity and ditching CAM.
Just so you know, I don't work at CAM and I never will. I just shared the link for people's info.
The real reason in most such cases is money. At a certain level, when you don't have a real say in how a firm spends, then you don't have a say in how much you take home. In a MP driven firm, like most firms here are, it is really then the MP who decides how much. Plus, the issue of performing and non-performing partners. Mostly, the performing partners leave.
Nothing new in the year 2021 there was massive attrition of partners at CAM (including Mekhla Anand, Jay Cheema, Radhika Dubey, Shatrupa Dasgupta and others). Mr. Chugh left the firm within one year of joining the firm.
It's not just 2021,its every year at CAM with high attrition. In 2020 and 2021 the pandemic years where lawyers were holding onto their jobs for dear life, at CAM people left and were ready to leave without opportunities.But not willing to work with CAM.
A 25-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 52-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 39-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 36-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 64-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.