Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Not to sound morbid but the truth is everyone has an expiry date. Zia is 66 years old. She will probably run the firm for another 2 to 3 with the same level of involvement and oversight (which is excruciating if you ask any insider).

Post that she will likely continue as a presidential figure. But the question arises who will look after AZB as its CEO. So far Zia has managed to keep the flock together but I bet there will be open mutiny and the firm’s name will be sullied or worse, be lost in oblivion, for sure.

Zia i hope you take some time out and think of succession planning. I also hope you read this.
She is Zia. She'll run AZBie with same involvements via hell/heaven (figure it out guys)
Whenever the promoters of these traditional big firms start fading away, the winners be the likes of Trilegal, Indus, TTA & Argus.
Such things are above your pay grade. At the end of the day, you will remain an employee who is happy to receive a paycheck. Stick to your diligences, fill up your timesheets and stop day dreaming.
Correct. Khud bas naukri karenge aur 'bade' logon ki baatein karenge. Zia ki success ko vicariously khud ki success maanenge.
Very true. Blessed are the employees who realise this and take their work with a pinch of salt and enjoy the money and the circus that comes with it.
Conspiracy theory: based on my experience in AZB till now: THE FIRM WILL DIE WITH HER

She is a control freak maniac who has created a firm and she would never allow anyone else to run the firm. Very few partners have independent client base and all these partners lack managerial skills and experience.

Sochlo
sahi waqt aane pe kat lo beeedu!