Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
The Indian legal system and legal education system is crying out for reform and we have him in charge since Manmohan Singh’s time! He conveniently switched parties. He has broken Ram Jethmalani’s record as the longest serving Chairman. Ram Jet set up NLSIU while this man has set up some dodgy institutions at KIIT Odisha and in Goa.

What’s going on?? Can’t the BJP appoint someone good?

P.S. Expecting featured and pinned status and Manan and Kian are such good friends πŸ˜€
Er... Mishra started his career with the BSP and then the Congress. So should I then blame the "Dalit lobby" and "Muslim lobby" for that? Stop trying to divide. Mishra has no loyalty to any caste, only himself.
Both bsp and congress have Brahmins lobbies. In fact BSP’s second in command is a Brahmin.
Because Modi is insecure and only wants mediocre people in positions of power. Look at his cabinet.
Because you don't vote in Bar Council Elections. Lawyers at firms need to start voting if they want to change things.
I miss Kian's exposes about him! Where is Kian? I heard he got married and went abroad??
Yes. He has a family to take care of now and does not have time to run a website for pampered NLU kids and alumni.
I am searching for the person who told me law is a profession of the "intellectuals".