Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
The HR of CAM, Noida had called me for an internship. She then mentioned about sending my CV to Mumbai team, because Mumbai team is the ultimate.

Can anyone please let me know how much time does the Mumbai HR takes in getting back to us with the form.

Really worried.

Please help out.
If you don't get a call,consider yourself lucky to escape the worst of Corp law firm culture.
I don't know why u guys do this, but for most of us getting a guaranteed job is quite essential for us considering student loans and our family conditions.
Also its not like there are many other well paying jobs in your hand other than the "Corp law firm"
Then try joining CAM and also leave as soon as you can coz you ain't anything but a puppet of the one and only Mr. Almighty here.
'Dear' I am very busy, as I do nothing 'dear' but gossip with one 'litigation' partner 'dear'. I think I am very powerful 'dear', but in reality can do nothing 'dear' and it suits me 'dear'. I dont mind working in Noida 'dear' as Saket was too upmarket for me 'dear', I am more of a lajpat person 'dear' - shopping there takes time 'dear', so cannot respond to you 'dear'. Ok tata bye bye 'dear', we are doing everything we can 'dear'
Spot on.

And then CAM Noida HR and the β€˜litigation partner’ give internships to all clients, ministers and bureaucrats kids and suck up shamelessly to them, and ignores everyone else.
If you haven't heard then you prolly haven't made the cut.

Entitled PPL are not required.
A 22-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 70-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 36-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 79-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.