Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
I’ve recently passed out of law school (private) and am working at a firm that does corporate work but not deals. The work mostly consists of drafting opinions regarding queries on telecom and tech regulations, some employment stuff, drafting and negotiating MSAs and sometimes sending out a legal notice or a reply to one.
Was wondering if this kind of work will give me any growth in terms of skills that I can monetise or leverage later to get into an in house role or should I look to switch after some time.

Personally, I like the variety in work and it isn’t as monotonous as I found PE/VC lawyering to be during my internships at other firms.

Pay is decent for now, get paid around 50k a month and don’t have any financial obligations so I get to keep almost all of it after giving some at home.
Firstly, no to your question.

Secondly, what firm is this and which location ?
Can’t name the firm. Too small and I’m the first hire in 2 years. NCR location although we work remote.
Is it J**** L****? Either way, in a firm like this best to learn as much as you can for a year, i.e. drafting, english, structuring etc. then move out.