Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I am an in house counsel, working on contracts in a Bangalore company(earning around 70k pm in hand) work is fully wfh but I find the work to be dry. I start working at 10am and get done by 6pm but I am fresh out of law school and i think it's better to be in a law firm as of now (better pay, better learning, growth). I'm barely using any legal knowledge where I am right now but I don't know if I am being impatient with this.
Hye could you please contact me?

I am looking for such job. Drop your email id if you dont mind.
If you want to be successful in long run, please shift immediately. No point is holding out in an organisation where you are not learning / growing intellectually. Period!

Move to law firm or another corporate if you wish to continue as inhouse. But since you are starting your career, please move to law firms for initial few years at least.
Can you suggest practice areas wherein moving back to inhouse at a later stage will not be inconvenient?
As a non-nlu student in my 4th year, I aspire to be you. I hope to be privileged enough to feel like you do.
Could you please tell us which company or atleast a hint as to which company is this? I'm sure it is going to benefit all of us.
Im sure many people (including me) working in law firms here will recommend your name to a firm of your choice, if you could hint at the company you work for, or name it? Im resigning immediately

Moderator, This is not about shaming the company right? its just naming it for the amazing job offer it is presumably offering, for the public interest, could you allow OP to post the name if he decides do