Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
In one of the most frightening incidents inside the GNLU campus, a massive fight took place btw the 4th and 5th yrs in GNLU during an inter-batch football match on 15th Sept 2022. Punches, shoes, sticks etc. everything was used inside the football field for a fight which lasted close to 45 mins, with the match eventually being cancelled.

Seeing the incident unfold has put a blot on the reputation of GNLU.
What's ur opinion guys?
Perfectly normal. As a 20 yo if your blood doesn’t boil while playing football and you don’t fight, there is something wrong with you.
A 9-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Wow such exaggeration, as a first hand observer of the tussle, I did see punches being thrown but neither sticks nor shoes were thrown. And the fight barely lasted 10 minutes and not 45 minutes as the OP claims.
we had a fight too in SLCU Bangalore. The men were let of by the management after a week of suspension of inter-university matches saying 'men will be men'.
A 7-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Fake news. The fight was so intense that people had to use bombs in the end. It lasted for some 5-6 hours. 4 people are dead, 2 are seriously injured.
GNLU students are the most disunited and divided among all law schools. People here claim NALSAR and NUJS students are divided. Guys, please visit GNLU. Forget woke vs non-woke politics, even if you say something like pizzas are better than burgers, or Dell is better than Lenovo, you will be abused, heckled and cancelled by one section of students. Not fucking kidding.
This is the same law school where the 2020 batch wrote a letter to the VC demanding respect from the 2021 batch before it even existed πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ They claimed that if both the batches enter campus after lockdown for the first time, people won’t know the difference between 2nd years and 1st years!!
On behalf of everyone, let me thank GNLU students and alumni for all the entertainment you guys give us on social media. From the infamous letter demanding β€œrespect” from juniors, to the tweets by Rohin Bhatt and GNLU Resistance Force versus their RW enemies: you guys are the best and brighten up our day!!
A 26-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Oh Lord the main character syndrome of law students? You think anyone with a job cares about your day to day problems? we have nothing better to do than discuss what 4th and 5th year law students do ?
I will give you the inside story on what has happened. It is not a fight that happened on the spur of the moment and has deeper causes. The root cause is that many 5th years have got good job offers, so they think they are above the law now. The nerdiest guys are behaving like chads overnight. They are walking with a lot of swagger, speaking very rudely and openly hitting on junior girls they otherwise wouldn't have the guts to speak to. This has created a lot of ill-feeling between the batches. Recently a 4th year student was teased by 5th years in the same way that 1st years are ragged. This again created ill-will. 4th years are soon headed to the 5th year and being teased like a 1st year is simply unacceptable.

If the 5th year batch can write an apology letter and genuinely say sorry to those they abused and beat up, all will be forgiven and we will be friends again. If not, don't blame us if you don't get a batch farewell party.
Fully support the fifth years as a neutral party. The only one entitled here is you.
A 69-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Dis xplains so much. Every application I have recvd from GNLU has been from an irremediable dotard. I have issued instructions 2 my HR 2 reject all applications 4rm dis college in limine.
Boycott 5th year farewell party! It is the peaceful and non-violent way to protest, like Gandhi.
What are these lies?
Hands were thrown etc. But calling it frightening, saying sticks shoes etc are involved is just BS.
Also these posts aren't even worth LI's time. This isn't even worth discussing. I mean, watch a PL match and you'll see. OFc the senior who started it is known for a temper, but come on this isn't even anything.

Slam GNLU for doing stupid shit like planning on starting another GNLU campus outside the state. Not for this lol
A 6-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.