Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
His comment:

"I am grateful that I’ve had the opportunity of nurturing my true passion of being an arguing counsel, while being a part of law firms for the past 15 years.
After more than a decade of enriching time at NDA, where I led the internal advocacy unit as well as Global Litigation practice, setting up my independent chamber practice is the next obvious step in that direction.
As an independent counsel, I am looking forward to working with my colleagues and friends across the fraternity."
He left because he was not getting enough litigation work even though he was getting opportunities to be on the boards of various arbitration centres and international exposure. He was the arguing counsel for one the most important suits of NDA, but he was replaces last year when NMD blamed him for setbacks in that case, whereas it was the wrong strategy adopted by NMD that was responsible for the setbacks.
Quote:
He was the arguing counsel for one the most important suits of NDA, but he was replaces last year when NMD blamed him for setbacks in that case, whereas it was the wrong strategy adopted by NMD that was responsible for the setbacks.
Yes he was arguing counsel for Anuradha Vs Bajrangi and was replaced by ironically Anuradha (Dutt).
All the best Moazzam. Big loss to NDA.

Who is not heading the NDA's Delhi office? Panama Jain?
Delhi associates are mostly WFH I am told. So Barakhambha Rd office is mostly for formality sake only. Therefore no need to have a head for that office. Certainly NMD cant even think of making PJ the head without getting a backlash.