Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
When I was in my school, a pretty renowned one in city, it would flaunt its few Class 10 and 12 Board successes which were few in number but managed a huge influx and hype of new admissions. In there, me being a normie student like many others, never got a chance to participate in competitions and it was those same elite "topper" brands who would have all opportunities of representing schools and all.

Is this same in Law schools too? Be it NLU/Jindal/symbiosis, etc. which claims to groom every student but some have so large batches every year makes me feel how come they facilitate everyone with equal opportunities. Is being a normie in such institutues guarantee exposure and opportunities? Or they just also flaunt those few successes who get PPOs or crack government exams by their own hardwork and advertise them? Is this same as schooling system? Becoz theres no way so many students get equal chances despite many working hard.
You will get exposure. You should be willing to take the lead, volunteers and be open to new things. Everyone can get involved in something or the other. School and colleges are different in this aspect. You can do wonders but interact more with people, keep looking for opportunities. Visit lawctops livlaw etc.
Enjoy. Don't just only watch netflix, or be om your hostel room for surfing.