Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
I turned 20 this year and gave CLAT again for the 4th time. I was pursuing BA LLB from the University school of law, GGSIPU and I completed 2 years here. I am so very anxious about joining TIER 1 NLU as I think being 20 year old I will not fit the batch. There are also some thoughts regarding I will be the last among my school friends to graduate ( most of them have graduated this year, but they were from below-average or normal college).
I am going to Join GNLU but I am constantly thinking about graduating at 25 and still cannot process that I took right decision or not.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm 19 and a dropper. It will be my 3rd attempt (I've given CLAT in 11th as well) without any college, I missed getting a good NLU by just a couple of marks.
I'm not trying to rant, just letting you know that you're in a far far better situation, it's going to be uphill from here buddy ❀️
Even a person who has taken a single drop year will be 24 when he graduates, don't sweat it :)
Hi
Better than taking help from random individuals, get in touch with seniors from GNLU and interact with them. There are seniors who were in the same condition as yours. Even in the 2026 batch, I know a person who entered GNLU at 21 and is doing good. Try to reach out to them.
Bro let me tell u one thing in law wheather u are gradting at 18 or at 25 it hardkly matters if u think that NLLUU will help youa lot and geetong a goof placement then it all comes down to your calibre if you think that stayingin your current clg will help u then illl suggest dont waste time
Don’t worry too much about it bro. I’m from a tier-1 NLU too and we’ve got many people who dropped out of engineering/JEE preparation to give CLAT. One of my batch mates even completed two years of B.A. before joining the NLU.
Plus, I don’t understand what could possibly bother you so much. Do your parents want you to get married early? Are you already planning your retirement? 2 years won’t make any difference in the long term lol.
I started studying law at 24, graduated at 27. Doing good in life. Chill!
chote dikkat mat le, kisi ke paas itna time ni hota ki logo ke gap years and age calculate kare baith ke, it's all in your head. jo hogya vo hogya
Congratulations. Obviously, I have zero idea who you are and my opinion barely matters, but please know that there is nothing wrong with graduating at 25 from a tier-1. People at IPU might not be willing to admit but they'd have jumped the gun in an instant had they been offered a tier-1 seat today. Again, congratulations for moving to greener pastures. Meanwhile, we'll keep trying to make USLLS better.
WRT GNLU peeps, you'll do just fine. WRT age, law firms dont care about age. WRT school peers, you'll outearn most in first year of working. Good luck :)
Graduated a few months before my 25th from a "T-1 NLU". Didn't impact me adversely at all.

It's the right decision, go for it. You'll also have done a bit of the "college fun" that kids straight out of school wouldn't have. Use that to your advantage.
Bhai joining GNLU will be one of the best decisions you ever take. With a record number of ppos this time, and ample opportunities for growth and development, you will have a great time here.

However, the BIG issues here is that there is a v. V. V. V. toxic and selfish batch here, that GNLU'24 batch, where some of the students have made the batch so selfish, and toxic that it is becoming hard to survive there if u are a good person. And they will act all good on the face, however there is intense back biting and bitching amongst the batch.
But u don't have to worry about that, since the toxicity and back biting is happening within the batch only and not outside the batch
Journey of the GNLU-24 batch:-
Take admission in 2019- 1st sem goes well with no toxicity - 2nd sem starts - Toxicity and back-bitching amongst batchmates reaches levels unseen in gnlu history bc of some students - makes the batch a laughing stock amongst seniors - Covid pandemic begins - Lockdown period marked by incessant Toxicity led by gf-17 useless gang - few students go into mental health issues - physcial cllg begins - ppl back-bitching each other during lockdown pretend to be BFFs -- to be continued ......
Bhai itna matt sonch sabki life ki raftar different pace se chalti hai
I know of several persons in the 2023 batch of GNLU that will be 25-26 when graduating, all with a T1 firm job. Age is irrelevant, just do your best.
A 8-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.