Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
How can that be? They are the only institution where desi firms pay median salary of 18LPA (as they claim falsely in NIRF). They should be doing the best ever!
Take your insecure ass somewhere where it actually matters. 65+ T1 offers with over 30+ acceptances.
Which part of his comment was incorrect? You folks do lie every year during NIRF, officially. With elan.
I guarantee you that even with a reduced median salary, NLUD will still be in second place because of all its other achievements.

You guys keep saying β€œNLUD is lying about salary” as if the salary is the only reason NLUD is ahead but I’m sure once you get past your insecurities, you’ll realise lying to to yourself isn’t very convincing. Point is, NLUD is still a better NLU than wherever you are from.
And you keep trying to change the subject. NLUD's advantages don't excuse their lies. It's amazing the extent that you would go to defend the indefensible. If you are from NLUD, then why don't you tell your admin to furnish accurate facts including placement and research funding, and then bask in your supposed glory? As for my university, I'm glad it is not NLUD. We don't see any reason to lie either about our strength or our weaknesses.
Boss, I am NLUD alum and am very proud of college. But we really need to present accurate salary figure on the rankings.

NIRF or not - we should expect our college to be transparent.
You won't. They become mysteriously deaf, dumb and blind every time the issue is brought up, or try to change the topic desperately, or failing those, resort to ad hominem.
NLUD peeps don't need to create buzz here like NLUJ, GNLU and Jindal. Bumper placements has been the norm in nls nalsar nujs and nlud but it's something novel to these other colleges
Bumper placements of less than 30 and then lies about median salary. Very much the norm, yes.
Around 30 people sat on day zero. 27 placed. Other 3 placed on day 1. Other 15 people had PPOs. Rest others opted for other career options. Batch size wad 80.
Has there been any study conducted about the careers finally opted for by those who don't sit for Day Zero?
NLUD has 80 people in the batch. 40 sat for Day Zero, 65+ offers were made to 33 people. This is on top of 12 PPOs. Aur kya chaiye. 7 people are left in the pool. Unka bhi ho jayega on Day 1. Rest do other things.

Absolute nos nahi percentage dekho
As an alum, I remember my days in college and how hard some people tried to discredit our university. We just put our heads down and worked hard to help build the institution into what it is today. It's good to see you guys doing so well. Ignore the naysayers and keep working hard.
Haan, percentage wise that's about 50% of the batch placed. "40 students out of 80 sat for Day Zero" is just another way of saying we already eliminated the low rankers from the recruitment process and portraying it as "voluntary choice" of people to sit for UPSC/Judiciary exam.
Kindly mark this as trollish. Just another pathetic way to make it look like NLUD isn’t actually great overall and not just some skewed placement college. All the top NLUs place only around this percentage-wise from their batch strength. And not everyone at NLUD wants to be corporate slave unlike at NUJS and NALSAR.

Nearly half of the top 10 ranks in most batches don’t even sit for placements because they have plans for higher education or Civils. This was even before recruitment was this aggressive like today. Might want to stop making a clown of yourself just because you have the benefit of anonymity.
Do your research before speaking no? NLUD does not eliminate anyone from the recruitment process. Anyone who is interested despite their rank can sit for day zero.
This is not true. NLUD alum here. People from the bottom ranks do get jobs. People with great ranks for their own reasons opt to sit for UPSC / Judiciary.

The college / RCC do not impose any restrictions on who can sit for placements. We genuinely do not have more than half the batch sit for placements.
Even batch rank 72 got a placement at CAM from our university. Those who did not sit for placements are people who either voluntarily want to clear UPSC/Judiciary, or want to pursue litigation or want to pursue LLM or want to pursue a vacation scheme in foreign law firms.

NLUD had one of their best day zeroes as of yet!
So the median salary will be claimed to be 50 lakhs during the next NIRF ranking?
A 5-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 40-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Not really. NLUD’s research centres are actually quite renowned and they do receive funding from international and national organisations. Rather than making baseless claims to cover up your insecurities, why don’t present some facts to show any evidence?
Bhai, rehne de. Or else check your NIRF submissions. It is now open news that NLUD shows same funding as having received over multiple years to inflate its scores. That place lies so smoothly and without care that one has started doubting any data that originates from there. You should have ashamed to be part of such lies without protest.
Bhai, if you are alleging something then show the proof yourself? Stop making random insinuations and then placing the burden on someone else to check. As far as research funding goes, funds aren’t always allocated yearly and many organisations give a lump sum for a period of time for long-term research projects. Don’t see how it’s unethical to state that considering that otherwise, the funding is considered non-existent by NIRF, which it isn’t.

I hope they fix the salary thing. I don’t get why they need to add a couple of lakhs to the median when placements are otherwise decent. But I’ll bet that your insecurity will find some other reason to complain and moan about NLUD, even if they do.
If you have received funds of 10 lakhs for 5 years, and you want to show those for 5 years, then you show 2 lakhs every year, not 10 lakhs every year, which is what NLUD has been doing. NIRF submissions and actual knowledge of funds received make that very clear. And yes, people would find fault with dishonest institutions. Instead of trying to downplay the annual lying, maybe accept responsibility every once in a while? You guys have no credibility. As for finding faults, plenty of others already exist, such as bleeding law aspirants dry by hosting a meaningless separate entrance exam every year only to make money.
He is following the NIRF standard too. No proof required for NLUD's claims, no proof required to refute such claims.
A 59-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 50-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.