Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
I am a shy person and quite average looking but I have a T-1 heart, soul and salary. I had a question, do girls also want good-looking guys or is it just that guys are shallow for looks? Pls don't downvote admin, I have no one to ask these questions as I've always been the kid that no one cared about and I want a genuine opinion.
Upvoted for T-1 heart! :)

(looks are important but also overrated and not as important as you might think)
Looks are important is a fact but OP has overrated is just an idea of fact about his feeling and about ' what should be ideally correct for the human race but unfortunately advertisement, movies ,subconsciously generated lines of ad world and sensations in human mind after perceiving something beyond his control will make it a fact of general human nature . But the catch is ,the inner beauty of a person beats it in no time . Ultimately depth of human consciousness is so deep that it transcends the surface level .
It matters. Obviously, it does.

However, once that physical attraction is there (not telling you to be Chris Hemsworth), your other features matter.
All girls want the bad man. Be the bad man. When you find the right woman and want to settle down, it's time for the bad man to retire.
Nothing matters more than good looks. Not even money can compensate for looks. The genuine love, the genuine willingness to be with your partner at most times come from looks. It's just the way it is, yes your personality, money, humour and everything else matters but it is only after the initial attraction. Remember, for intimacy to happen there has to be attraction.
But the good thing is we can do a lot more than what we think about our looks. That includes getting in shape, having a flawless skin, fixing your teeth, maintaining a great skin care routine and if needed surgery. Try to reach your absolute potential and I am sure you will do just fine. Average looks + great personality and decent finances are good enough for most people.
Yes and no. There are both types of women. But every women will look for
-confidence
-maturity
-how you behave
-how you handle crisis
-if you are complete jerk
Remember what Poo said : -
good looks , good looks and ''Good Loooks!@

Looks matter, if anyone feels otherwise is lying, but do looks matter long term? No but for first impression yes. Having a caring soul > Looks but it doesn’t hurt to take care of oneself, whether it’s working out or having a face care regimen.
"T-1 heart"

When corporate law firms influence you enough to be a part of your personality. :)

To answer, just be yourself. The right one will come. It's better to wait it out rather than being with someone not meant for you in the long run.
looks are important to get into a relationship, but not to stay in one.
bhai saab 20 saal me crorepati ho aap...osho ko suno aur goa jao vedant mahotsav me sab clear ho jayega
hehe , let me be your wingman . Wish I could take you to few pubs / clubs chotu .
Don't listen to the men in the comments. I'm a woman and I can tell you with absolute certainty that looks don't matter. We just want a man who is caring, listens to us, and is confident and fun to be around. That's wayyy more attractive to us. I've seen lots of average looking men in long term relationships. Men will tell you that "girls like bad guys", but that is not true. We just want someone who will ultimately not play us or cheat on us and who will respect us.
[...]
^Also, those average looking men are loaded
=======================================================================
@Dear Op - it is an old advice in the world of seduction that 'don't observe women say, watch their actions' . It is hard to understand the fairer sex. Men are from mars, women are from venus (read the book). Now, to get deeper into your question a lot depends on what you are seeking. Is it a wife , long term dating , casual sex ?

if you seek wife - Women looks at 'provider value'
Long term girlfriend - Women looks at 'experiences' you bring
Short term/casual - Women observe the looks
======================================================================
(@Mod - you may mark this as trollish - but do publish this otherwise your cat will won't be able to understand you , will get Diarrhea and kick you using KungFu skills. Young lads are brainwashed into being simps.)
Lol no those average looking men are my friends and they're definitely not loaded. They're just sweet and kind and know how to respect women. Which is why they are in long term relationships.
a bit of everything, you see ! just like all organs in the body have to work in unison. There is no denying that fact that looks matter. in fact, at the first blush, it is the looks and your demeanour that create an impression ! there is nothing wrong in this being the reality.
many people say that having a good job, strong family background, having money etc takes you a long way, which may or may not be true but if you do not look a certain way (which depends on the preference of whichever person you're wooing), then you will never evoke an organic feeling of attraction from the other. That void will never be filled with money, job and whatever else, and in this context, all these things are just compensating. I have no answer to this question, but I'd like to say that if you're not "good looking" to a certain extent, you will not trigger the primal and basic animal instinct regarding attraction that humans harbour. Not saying it is good or bad, just saying how I see it. If you ever feel that you lack it, or that your prospective or current partner is not "attracted" to you, you will never feel good enough, especially if you feel you entered into it by the power of money, status and whatnot.
Do girls also like good looks? Ask Jacqueline Fernandez and Sukesh Chandrasekar πŸ˜‰
A 16-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.