Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
Helllo !!

The topic says it all mostly. I graduated last year, was working with a firm that sux. Switched to litigation and even though its very hectic and low paying, I have amazing job satisfaction and sleep with a smile on my face every night (late though hehehe). I also have my independent side business with small time cases and advisory (to individuals, startups etc.) But recently, I have been thinking of doing masters, especially since Im young and have the energy/excitement for it. However, most people in the litigation community tell me that its not much of a difference (at least in litigation) if you have completed masters or not. I toh feel I should go for it for multiple reasons: (1) exposure (2) contacts (3) brand tag, (4) somewhat learning and maybe more. I want to go for masters after 2 years from today (having roughly work experience of 3 years). I have good internships, decent publications, moots and grades so I can may be (with a little luck on my side) crack the entrance.

So what do you guys feel? Is it good for a litigating young advocate to go for masters? Please advise on the process, scholarships, applications, preparation and future career prospects etc. (as much as you can). All help is very much appreciated.

-hehehehehe

P.S.: Money is not an issue. I'll be anyway trying for good scholarships. Also, I'm top-tier NLU graduate. My choice for masters is only in foreign countries, most preferably the U.K. but I'm open to all.