Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I am currently in my 2nd year of law at Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA. However, I am not satisfied here and want to attempt CLAT once again without taking a drop. How should I proceed with this or should I even give this attempt as that would mean wasting 2 years. Any advice is appreciated
Go for it but make sure that you reach atleast NLIU because below that it won't matter. Ideally you should try to get in top 4.
Do it and switch if you get a tier 1 (NLS, NLUD, NALSAR, NUJS, NLUJ), no matter what your age is.
This is the only answer.
Agreed with the above and go for it. UPSC thodi hai yaar, karo mehnat ho jayega
Because it is not T1. Doesn't have a single good faculty member to speak of.
my bad, wrote that in a bit of a hurry and only named my personal top 5s
As somebody who took CLAT thrice, after getting a mid-tier NLU on my second attempt, and a top 3 NLU on my third, go for it - it's well worth it. The difference is stark and the advantages that come with the tag are immense. Only do it for GNLU and higher however, since even NLIU will not be worth the two dropped years.
I am currently in 3rd semester/2nd year in NLU Patna. I got here without any coaching (UR). After that I did self-study for CLAT (2nd attempt) in my 1st year of college, since it was online it was easier to manage. even after consistently scoring 90+ in my last 10 mocks my exam didnt go well and I decided to settle with this.
BUT,,
I hate this place, the academic environment, the faculties. I honestly tried to settle with whatever I got and make peace with the situation. but whenever I attend to daily classes, listen to lectures. The voice inside me screams that I don't belong here. I want better questions, not just passively making notes, or teacher realing out the slides. I want more.
I have decided to give it another shot in December 2022, but I am scared of leaving the university on the other hand, I highly doubt I can manage university studies with CLAT(to get a rank below 350)??
I am totally going crazy.
Should I leave university and focus wholly on CLAT in these remaining 3 months or something else?