Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
At college level, most legal research is writing and smart paraphrasing with some subtle changes to citations. Nothing else. I can very well produce a competition winning essay of 2000 words at a 1 day period.
My friend first, be patient it takes time to build this skill. One of the core things to understand about legal research is that it is NOT verbatim research (though mostly in litigation, it would do you wonders if you find that one line or para which is precisely what is being asked you to find). More often legal research is more about reading between the lines of those cases and provisions. I would suggest you write papers rather than moots because in moots your research tends to be bit restrictive, whereas in papers who have ample room to question anything under the sun and look for new answers.

Just bear in mind, that legal research and your legal reasoning co-exist together. You will see you have become a better researcher once you get the fusion of both of these aspects right, which only comes with time. I personally do not endorse courses because this is something you can only learn by yourself.
manupatra ka youtube channel pe tutorials dekhle, kafi sahi hojaega trust me.