Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Message from the Vice Chancellor.

We are heartbroken to announce the untimely demise of Mr. Siddhant Nitin Beri, who was pursuing B.B.A. LL. B (Hons) at the Jindal Global Law School. Last evening while playing a game of football, Mr. Siddhant collapsed on the football field and was immediately offered medical assistance by the JGU Health Centre and was taken to the Tulip hospital in Sonipat. All attempts by the doctors to save Mr. Siddhant went in vain. Unfortunately, Mr. Siddhant succumbed to a massive cardiac arrest.

Mr. Siddhant joined the Jindal Global Law School in 2019 after completing his schooling from the HR College of Commerce and Economics and the Bombay Scottish School. He was also a recipient of Certificate of Merit awarded by the Bombay Scottish School. Apart from academics, Mr. Siddhant enjoyed playing squash and football. During the time he spent at the Jindal Global Law School, Mr. Siddhant enlivened class discussions and participated enthusiastically with a good acumen to become a leading lawyer. His teachers, friends and classmates will miss Mr. Siddhant's lively presence. He was a beloved member of the JGU family, and our thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Siddhant's family, relatives, and friends. We are together in this moment of grief and beyond.
Very tragic news. So much potential lost so early in the day! One shudders to think of what his parents must be going through right now.
R.I.P. Siddhant. My condolences to his family and friends. He was so young.
The post-COVID rise in cases of young people just collapsing randomly and dying is very disturbing.

I've seen some of the fittest in their 20s and 30s pass away recently. Even if Siddhant may have had some medical complications, just a message to everyone to take care of your health and prioritize it over anything else in the world - anyone who tells you otherwise can go fuck themselves.

Rest in peace, Siddhant.