Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Briefed 5 senior advocates for different matters. Their office didn't even offer us water. Can people not be a bit hospitable?
Brief the right ones then. I have been offered water, tea, coffee, biryani and on one occassion wine and cheese.
Bhai itna load kyun leta hai. Pyaas lag rahi thi to maang le, mana thodi kar dega, khud se sharam bhi aayegi ki paani ka bhi nahi pucha.
Baa Kar de bhai........... Terese Irony maanunga toh tu Lohe ka Sariya thamaa dega
@Hakuna Matata
Ek baar try kia tha bhai. I was suggested to carry my bottle as- covid kafi fail raha hai
Dear OP, the interns and associates in the office are themselves thirsty like you and pressing demands to read 5-7 files in a day. You are not visiting Hyatt to expect a waiter with a refreshments tray in hand . If you were thirsty, you could have asked the office boy/peon .
They make 10 crore an year.

But the 10 Rs tea and biscuits are too costly for these misers - nepotistic 'senior' advocates.
Phele tere messed up research sunne, uske baad apna dimaag laagaye.
Case represent karna hai toh karwa warna A/C ka panni pe le.
Lol Counsel isiliye bante hai taaki Client se direct deal karne ka jhanjhat nahi jhelne pare. Counsels nbanayenge recording emails yaad se roj, ya saal bhar fees ke liye follow up karenge ?
What? Senior counsel treat briefing counsel with true "aithi devo bhava". The only exception is super seniors like DrAMS. Or if you're not the briefing counsel but a junior in the office of the briefing counsel.

They know, if the briefing counsel is happy, they get more cases. I get tea at senior's offices. shrugs