Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Bumped.

Supplementary Question - How to Join abhishek ji singhvi ? Is it entirely dependent on Contacts and recommendations ?
I have a different question for you people: Why would you want to join doctor sahab?
1. to learn
2. Contacts & Connections - To Grow
3. Pay
4. Dr Singhvi is not a complete Qtiya
Had a senior who studied finished his BCL from Oxford join AMS. Left him with a sour taste in his mouth as the connections and the prestige of his chamber really don't matter much if you aren't born with a silver spoon any way.
Why won’t they matter? Wouldn’t they help a first gen more? Sorry I’m a naive law student.
Because that's not how the real world works. Someone will help you only if you can be of help to them. If you are thinking of joining chambers of a top shot thinking you will have access to their resources - ask, why should they employ their resources for your interests? What do you bring to them?
"Hey, kid, I'll help you."
3 months later
"Hey, kid, can you ask your dad to help me ?
I get that. But some nepo kids are just so so awful at work. We have all encountered someone like this at work. They bring down the morale of the entire team. It’s very difficult to respect someone who has nothing to offer but a reference.
If he is who I think he is, Horsa is still a huge fan! His height helps too.
A 9-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.