Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
My Hush Puppies which had been going strong since 2019 got drenched and the leather got soiled. Looking to buy another set of Hush Puppies or go for Clarks. Which shoes do you prefer which are adequately stylish but also keep you comfortable? Also, Derbys or Oxfords?
I wear Clarks and they are easily the most comfortable in the below 5K segment. Only issue is as soon as I step on a wooden floor, they squeak. Tried the baby powder, soap solution, etc. - no long term solution. Both my Clarks have the same issue.

May want to go with Hush Puppies for this reason alone.
Clarks. They look kind of frumpy in my opinion. But they are the most comfortable.
Carlton London. Brought on sale from Amazon! Better than Hush Puppies. I am yet to try Clarks though. Planning to get those sport shoes like DrAMS. Haven't been able to find them online yet.
You know you're speaking to a litigating lawyer when they refer to DrAMS as DrAMS hahahaha
Clarks Aldric Lace - Black

Looks are 70/100 but comfort is like walking on clouds. The UN soles are a godsend. Also helped to keep my plantar fasciitis under control.

More than formal enough for Indian Courts. Oxfords are more formal but these can also do.

https://www.clarks.in/product/un-aldric-lace-black-leather-5050408519760
Was considering the very same! Wasn't quite keen on the style, but man were they comfortable. Will go with the same. Thanks for the reassurance!
I step into the shoes of my senior often so Iā€™m used to those. When he isnt around I try not to have my shoes stepped on by opposing counsel.
We need sports shoe/sneaker level comfort. Formal shoes becomes unbearable after 6 8 hours.