Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Brilliant team, excellent work. Lots of work, but it is cutting edge work.
I'm not the OP - but are you a part of the team by any chance? I was looking for more info on this team. Do they hire freshers?
That's good to know. Can I get in touch with you by any chance, if you're a part of the team? I am due to intern at SAM (confirmed) and would love to work with this team.
It's amazing imo. Work hours are a bit like 9 am-10/11pm but that was during WFH. Don't know if that changed after WFO. Would def recommend.
The partner is good. The team members can behave unpredictably and inconsistently. Speaking from personal experience as someone who has worked with (not for) them.
having worked with several tech and policy teams, I find SAM TMT to be fairly good but a band 2 practice. Not as much breadth to the practice as I have come to expect from what I think of as band 1.
The work life balance is fantastic. They enforce a no work weekend quite strictly. Shahana is an equity partner now and very well regarded in the firm. The team gets the opportunity to work on mandates across industries and junior associates are highly involved in the work undertaken.
Not entirely sure about the weekends but the weekdays can definitely be gruelling. Expect quite a few late nights.