Read 52 comments as:
Filter By
That’s one area, where this Firm is stealing the show, both in terms of clientele and team packages. Carry a good name in the industry.
15 fix + 2.5 bonus = 17.5 for A0

That's what they told in our uni grads
Thanks both. Do they discriminate on the basis of college when it comes to pay? I have seen that they take interns from Non-NLUs and do offer PPOs but just curious on the pay part for Non-NLUs.
From what I've heard, it is substantially lower for non-NLU. This seems very partial considering everyone does the same work.
Sweetheart your sources are wrong. 0 disparity unless 0 for you is a massive number denoting your potential :)
Even a plain simple inquiry is downvoted..lol est downvoting happening here.
They charge at the higher end of the market. That’s the reason, are able to pay to best packages across levels right from the freshers. Simple economics and no rocket science. Cant see a firm charging peanuts paying the best.
and from where did this come into the discussion..were you not given a PPO :)
Don’t need a PPO from a no name firm. Have 3 year more years of law school.
Still you interned there despite being a no names firm. Kaun hai yeh multidimensional personality who comments by stating that was in second year but was not paid stipend, completed 3 years but was not very happy, have heard that there is disparity in pay. Kitna try karogey bhai its not kapil sharma show and you are not Sunil Grover :) bahut sataye hue lagte ho, sympathy with you.
Kahan law mein admission mil gaya tumhe bhai!! Try Storytelling, but will have to work on that too.
From 10 downvotes in a week to 150+ downvotes in an hour. Refresh, downvote on a comment and repeat..Somebody who must ve been let go by the firm seems to be in full swing on every comment either downvoting it in dozens or vice versa depending on the comment. LI should look into its voting policy to avoid such misleading voting, this story being the classic example.
Yeah, was a rolling stone/football throughout his career. Now at least an active commentator/downvoter on LI particularly here.
The payscale at all levels in the Funds team is at par if not better than any Tier 1 firms. Attrition is minimal.
Tejesh is a stalwart in this space and arguably the better person among the other two leaders in this space, if you were starting your career, he'd be the right choice.
I'm surprised by so many votes on each comment. It reduces the credibility of each comment.
My 2 cents: join the firm if you don’t have a good competing offer.

It’s an okay place to start your career. Some partners are amazing but, most are mediocre at best.

There’s definitely a pay disparity but, from what I hear, they are trying to fix that.

Pros
- They deal with many small clients.

Cons
- Work env is toxic

Although I don’t regret my 3 years with the firm, I could have done much better.
My 2 cents whilst I was working with ICUL’s Funds team for several years before leaving the country due to personal preference.

- Whilst you are working with the Funds team, you will have an offer from almost every competing firm at all times. However, attrition is still almost NIL or lowest in the funds legal field. The work life balance is better than you will find in any other team.

- The firm deals with the largest players and MNCs in the asset management and funds space. Started small but became the leader in terms of volumes handled as well as size of the clients very quickly. Speak to anybody in the fraternity and one will get the confirmation on what I just said above without an iota of doubt.

- The pay scales in the funds team today are better than any other Tier 1 firm. Check with any headhunter and one will get the answer.

So whilst I had to leave, but check/talk on the above with anybody working there or a headhunter and the facts will be crystal clear. Seems someone is on a mission to downvote every fact here or upvote every false but unfortunately doesn't change the reality and I am glad I started my career and had a good time there.
what a cute/funny message..every line filled with double meaning with of course negatives filled in garb of some forced positivity..3 saal mein bahut smart ho gaye lagta hai..lol
What about other teams like media law or competition law? Any idea of the pay scale there?
They don’t have much stuff besides some real estate work. Which is quite basic documentation work - so a lot of copy paste. However, since the deals end up being somewhat large, and they take a 1% by way of fees (standard across real estate practice) - they make decent money - enough to subsidise the other practice areas which are not self sustaining.
Now Trilegal HR has also come here. Are you trolling Trilegal here though?
Trilegal HR, why to malign a university/ students. Hope you were a competent fresher when picked!!
A 5-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.