Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Which of the 2 has a better corporate practice? And which won't try to scre*w with my happiness? Honest feedback would be really really appreciated.

Or is it better to join kochar Mumbai?
i think the headline is grammatically wrong but let's bump. junta wants to know.
I think phoenix has the best reputation for corporate work no? And treats its people right?
Or is it dmd or kochar that actually help people grow?
Phoenix Mumbai may be, Phoenix Delhi definitely not. Not sure about DMD
this is an interesting set of choices
who has a view
from an online ranking perspective i saw DMD is not on chambers for corporate, phoenix is mid size deals top tier, kochar is large deals mid tier
which is the right place for growth?
which firm has the best work life balance? which one sacks people most easily?
Phoenix is Tier 2 overall and is recognized for its corporate practice. I personally found the work culture of Phoenix to be very positive. Have no idea about DMD's work culture. It's probably tier 3 or 4.
I would suggest choose on basis of partner and his/ her reputation. Firms are generally similar but partners are not.
does anyone have a more detailed analysis? city wise? practice wise? most importantly - what about supportive environment, stability, harshness?
Phoenix legal any day, it’s pay is more than Kochhar and DMD.

Work culture is very supportive and mid sized deals help you work without much pressure and with proper guidance from the partners.

DMD is tier 4 or 5 and Phoenix and Kochhar tier 2 overall and in some practice areas they both are tier 1 as well.