Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
You should be able to afford it first. Mostly, you will find rich spoilt brats who dint want to leave Delhi NCR.
My friend is studying there she is not at all happy with the university. IP University, Amity or symbiosis Noida are better options
Vivekanandan was good. After that all are non- nlu non forein educated deans.
No dear 😘. Mukul Goyal live classes ko sabskribe karlo on YouTube He's da king of jurisprudence
Currently, I am a student of School of Law, Bennett University and my review after spending 3 years in this institution -

1. Facilities are good. AC, Food etc.

2. Teachers - Currently only two or three faculty members have PhD from tier 1 NLU's. Only few teachers are from NLS, NALSAR, NLUJ and rest all are from JNU, ILI or Jamia Pimia Limia.

3. The present Dean has stuffed all mediocre terrible PhD people from delhi.

4. Not much learning happens and students do withdraw admissions by the end of the first or second year.

5. it is in NCR so location is an advantage.

choose wisely.
Wrong buddy, terrible crowd from noida and college is in greater noida.

4 deans have changed since i joined. From vivekandan to a dean from Sharda, there is something wrong. You just have to browse the faculty biography to know the reality. We were the lucky few who studied with cornell and then bennett ended that relation. We started with dreams of cornell and ivy league and now only 3-4 teachers with foreign education and top tier. All the teachers who joined in 2017 escaped. We r hoping the few left stay till we graduate. Now Dean from Sharda, NOIDA, faculty Manav Rachna, Asian Law college NOIDA, Galgotia NOIDA, Amity NOIDA and noida more noida. College is in Greater Noida, of noida for noida with teacher and student from noida. Bhai profiles dekh lo teachers ke. Chose wisely. Teachers ke alawa law mein hai kya. Placement incharge faculty is another level. Less we speak the better. Yes choose wisely.
Why go to Bennet when there is Jindal? If you don't have the cash then Symbi?
how come they charging such a high fee without even having faculty from tier 1 law schools?

heard it was started by Dr. Vivekananda from nalsar...
This thread is disappointing. There are very good faculty members there. You will find incompetent teachers in all universities.

My favorities:

1. Siddharth Sir

2. Garima Maam- she is founding faculty

3. Jacob Sir- He is found faculty

4. Bhumika Maam- She is found faculty

5. Abhishek Sir

6. Saurabh Sir

7. Devabrata Sir

8. Suvir Sir

9. Suman Maam

10. Oly Maam

Many more....

Most of you are talking about the Dean and that new professor who is the dean academic affairs of law and their background. Sharda and Manav Rachna students could share their views on what they have to say about these people. In market, their name is little shaken but maybe they are ok. Let us give them time to prove they are Ivy League and excellent academics. If they are quality their background will not matter. But as of now our point of contact is faculties and most are good.

Also, I agree the faculty dealing with internship has some issues. But anyway, she has no caliber of giving us jobs. We have already raised it with Dean. Anyway we have to work on our own. Let her be.

My only problem with this place is that new teachers are not available after 2.30 pm and so we cannot have our doubts cleared. Even our dean academic leaves by 2 pm so we cannot raise academic issues with her since our classes end after 4.30. The reasons given by them are they have a small kid; they have to travel to Delhi and there will be traffic or they are never on seat. Maybe this BU should answer to us. Why have they hired faculty with our fees who leave at 2 pm? Also we come from Delhi, we have to stay till 5 or 6. Traffic is for us also.

Finally, let us appreciate the good faculty who really take care of us and are with us anytime we need. When you criticize generally, you insult even the ones who we love at Bennett and who will feel if they are also bad. Let us not wash our dirty laundry here and let us raise the concern with leaders.
I agree, but 3-4 of those you mentioned have resigned. Who will work under people less qualified than them?

I also agree there are good teachers too, but with the new team of dean and academic head our face value has gone so low. My friends in Sharda mock me dude. Wait and watch. The decline is steep from 2017 to now. I wish I was in Amity.
A 48-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Bennett started well. But after Vivekanandan left, it's a below average law college with very high fee. Go Lloyd or Galgotia, Sharda or Amity and get same education at lesser fee. Private law college not worth except Jindal or symbiosis Pune.
I am a 2023 graduate of the BBA-LLB 2018 batch. We were the second batch of law school

, and while the academic part was generally good(though most of the faculty changed during COVID), the placement situation is worse than you can imagine. Less than 20% of the batch of 150 students from BBA-LLB, BA-LLB and LLB have bee places. The placement coordinator acts helpful, but doesn’t really get you anywhere. There was no zero day, no orientation with the placement process, interviews if ever, were scheduled with a notice of 2-3 hours, and the maximum package is less than 9 LPA. They went to the extent of saying that they secured assessment internships for students when in reality, they were normal internships with no scope for conversion. Its so sad, that they went on and decided to simply lie, by posting opportunities from good law firms and companies when they never existed. So, most of us would apply and think we did not get selected, when in fact none of our profiles had actually been sent. Their standard excuse is the students simply couldn’t cut it, and while I understand that for some students, saying that 80% of the batch which includes who have done internships with leading firms, won moot courts and scored 8-10 cgpa