Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I am considering if joining JGLS this year. I wanted to know the difference between BALLB and BBALLB. Is it true that BALLB is better than BBALLB? I took humanities with Maths and Economics in my class 12 but am more included towards BBALLB now.
BA or BBA depends on the faculty id say
but if u get NLUJ. DO NOT, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT TAKE BA
HISTORY WILL NOT BE KIND TO YOU
Hi, Thanks for the response. I am inclined towards joining Jindal, how's the BBA faculty there compared to the BA faculty?
History and economics have killed aspirations of so many people at NLUJ. i think even hardcore BA professors aren't not that bad & harsh.
Neither is better or worse than the other. But if you want get a job in corporate/commercial laws in the future, a BBA will be more helpful, it'll help you understand the business side of things better. It's more finance and management oriented. Some people are also going for MBAs after law, so a BBA might also give you an advantage there.
If you want to go for UPSC or other competitive exams, a BA will be more helpful.
Take a look at the course structure and the papers offered for each course. Check out the syllabi of these papers, if available. That'll help you choose what you find interesting.
take bba! it's much easier as compared to ba. the course load is lower and you'll have the freedom to choose more electives later on. bba is the way to go if you want to pay more attention to your law subjects when they are being taught simultaneously with bba subject as the latter do not demand a lot of effort