Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
As the title goes. Which one should I prefer as to get maximum exposure? Not concerned much about placements, but that can be a contributing factor. Heard new VC at NLUO is doing some serious turnarounds.
Bro MNLU any day over them... Despite being very new compared to these, the placements have surpassed all the three above mentioned NLUs. Further, the benefits of Mumbai are already much talked about. All of the Mnlu students choose Mnlu over hnlu/rmlnlu etc. Almost 70% left Nluj/Gnlu for Mnlu. So decide accordingly.
PS: Not from Mnlu and I know bahot hate milne wala iss comment ko
Only 2 -3 ppl each year that chose mnlu had the required ranks to enter nluj. What are you on about!!?
The traditional ranking goes HNLU=RMLNLU>NLU-O>RGNUL, but tbh NLU-O is pretty much at the same level. The one advantage that HNLU has that a lot of other colleges don't is that HNLU provides moot funding. International moots can be very expensive, with just the reg fee touching 50K. HNLU also probably has a slightly better-placed alumni base. The thing I like about RML tho is that it allows you to choose your own subject for the BA, with options including economics and psychology. At HNLU, everyone has to major in pol science.
I can go into more such nitty-gritties, but the bottom line is, they are all more or less at the same level. There is no major difference in resources/opportunities. It is up to you to make the best of it. A top-ranker from RGNUL will always be better-off than a middle-ranker from HNLU.
RMLNLU also funds international moots nicely. It is still shade better than HNLU in many other aspects. Its e-contents have grown exponentially and its library is being visited by researchers from all over the country.
@Onlooker @Guest, thanks for the input, I wasn't sure about the moot funding policy of the specific colleges being compared, which is why I just left it at 'one advantage that a lot of colleges don't have'. @OP, there you have it then.
Out of hnlu,rmlnlu,nlu odisha and rgnul my preference would be hnlu>nluo>rmlnlu>rgnul as far as the pertinent parameters like placements, faculty etc are concerned.

If you are not bothered about placements and it's the city life that matters to you I would then suggest you to opt for RML. It is in the heart of the city and is quite liveable. Personally, I feel that even if you don't want to go to hnlu for certain reasons, you must opt for NLUO over RML due to its promising placement scene. Rgnul should be the last option whatsoever.