Read 69 comments as:
Filter By
Does JSA even provide internships? I had initially mailed them and they send me a higher knowledge assignment link. I completed more than the required number of assignments and was marked pretty high as well. However, there has been no response since. Should I keep sending emails to HR or is there any other suggested way?
OMG. The same happened with me. no response even after completing assignments
The name got redacted, but are the initials [...]?

[Moderator note: No, you both used different initials]
This is strange because I had completed the bare minimum of those HK assignments and got the acceptance mail from JSA in a couple of weeks. I didn’t even send a follow up mail or phone call.

I’m from DU.
Hey, I'm also in DU, first year. How can I contact you? I need some guidance. Can u plz drop your spam email?
The exact same thing happened to me. However, my batchmate got in through a contact. So I do not think you will get any reply from them concerning your internship application.
I sent my application through mail and after completing the HK assignment I got the acceptance mail the next day itself. I was overjoyed considering other tier-1 firms aren't so prompt.
Hi, I had applied for an internship with JSA and was asked to complete five assignments in the HigherKnowledge portal. I had completed them, but there has been no response since. I had sent a follow-up email and that too was seen zoned. Any idea whom to contact?
Same. I have filled the assessment yet there is no response. What should I do? Please help.
Please keep trying. The slots are limited and its difficult to accomodate all applicants.
Its a selective pool. Just cause you complete the link does not mean you were selected.
Hi I was given a link for HK and then I was told that I would receive a link for group discussion in a few days.
It’s been almost a week and I don’t know what to assume.
Does JSA even have group discussion before the internship ?
Yes, JSA has a system of GD before finalizing internship. I applied via the HK route, which has GD round ( 10-15min max) and got an offer after a couple of months. Delhi office was very professional from an intern POV, i.e., induction process, certificate of completion and stipend etc were sent to me the very next day of the completion of my term. Also, afair, there is a team allocation for JSA delhi which is not the case with Gurgaon office.
Hope this helps.
Hey,
Suppose I attended GD on 1st July 2022. Can I get confirmation for October?
Thank you.
It's an audio call on MS teams etc. for 30 mins . You are given a topic and then the group is left on its own to discuss.
Right to be forgotten
Contingency fees for lawyers etc.
You will have the time to google the topic but don't just start reading stuff from there.
can someone tell me what is HK where is the available how what are the steps doest it have a website or is it through jsa careers page
I didn't even get the HK assignment. Can somebody tell me what the complete procedure is..
does anyone know whats the stipend given by JSA for virtual internships?
Not really the CM hiring is messed up; the only mass hirer being Indus and SAM which again is not so transparent.
Which office, and how did you get online? I got offline Bangalore office for Oct Nov. Individual application, zero contacts.
can you please tell me the time line of the application process as in how long after your application did they confirm the internship?
is food allowance also given in online mode? bcs they asked for a cancelled cheque in online internships as awell..
Anyone else receive a mail asking for CV after filling up their campus internships form? They've been dead silent following my response and it's been a few weeks
Heard that they appointed a new HR and revamped their internship application process. Glad I got done with my application before all these fancy changes.
Did they send you a link for HK or you straight up received a confirmation?
I also got confirmation for Mumbai office (December). Applied through the campus intern from that was circulated by college's placement cell.
If i may know, when did you complete and submit the HK assignments for this confirmation?
Completed the assignments as soon as I got them. Around last week of September.
Anyone who's received a confirmation through this route for December?
Recently I received an internship offer from JSA (CORP-Team), Delhi office. Being in my 8th semester, now I'm looking for internship that could be converted into job opportunity. Can anyone please help me in getting acquainted with the recruitment process of JSA and how and whom to approach so that I can make sure that this internship gets converted into call back/assessment internship/PPO interview?
Jsa dont provide assessment. For you getting considered for offer or ppo one has to do minimum 2 normal intenrship then if vacancies us there they will provide you junior associate role with half pay then associate
Ok gottcha, but can you please tell which firms are known for having relatively easier processes to secure a Pre-Placement Offer (PPO) or a callback after completing an internship?
I filled out the campus internship form. After that, I was given a link for HK assignments. After completing the assignments, I got an email from JSA Mumbai asking me to verify my details and upload my CV to continue the application process. The mail said that the internship being offered was for December 2023. Can anyone please tell me what happens after this?
After this your internship is pretty much confirmed although you wouldn't get any kind of receipt. Just make sure you upload everything they ask for
Please can I know what the higher knowledge assessments are and is it time based.