Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
NUJS was supposed to start fully offline in the first week of July. The admin planned to do some repairs work in the hostel which is now 'supposedly' taking a bit longer than usual. So now the admin has decided to start with online classes indefinitely till the works get completed. In the OP's opinion, admin never wanted to start offline classes and now uses repair works as a reason to not start offline classes. The student body couldn't care less.
Saying it's indefinitely when a specific date exists is funny to me. It was circulated to everyone that there would be two weeks of online classes, followed by complete offline mode.
Online is the best thing. There are so many unnecessary issues that can be avoided like attendance, unhygienic conditions, poor quality food (both health and taste wise). Plus, I think they should make exams compulsorily offline and continue with hybrid classes. The campus couples and stoners can always use the empty rooms lile free Oyos. Everybody stays happy with this deal.
You missed the biggest thing that is avoided in online classes. Education.
A senior told me the same thing. However certain individuals have started moving in to Calcutta. Probably they got the some insider about college reopening:/?
Teachers are anyways whining about the online exams. But they can make it like online classes offline exams thingy. Which imo is bad.
The PWD will take it’s own time. However that doesn’t give OP any reason to blame the student body. I heard they even got installed braille plates in the academic building.
VERY TRUE VRO! Admin has always been lethargic whenever it has come to the question of offline classes.
Lol @ all the comments claiming to be ready for offline classes. All students were asking for online repeat/improvement exam even now.