Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Friends at LegallyIndia hope you are doing good. Law Firms and Law Schools can be toxic spaces and I hope you’re taking care of your mental health. Nothing is more important than that.

Coming to my question, have you ever experienced an internship interview at Nishith Desai Associates? How does it go? What questions can one expect? I realise it is technical but how technical? Any tips? Tricks?

Bonus Questions: How is NDA as a firm? It has been involved in some scandals recently, is it affected? How much? How many students do they recruit from internships?

Note: Your time is precious (and billable), you need not answer the bonus questions if you do not feel like it.

Have a good day
suffering from the same conundrum about NDA bhai.Law school and firm people are toxic af.No one answers with a straight face sub ghumate h.

Bhai NDA associate koi ho to yaar honestly bata do if work is coming your way after the controversy.(Transactions and disputes)
Quote:
Bhai NDA associate koi ho to yaar honestly bata do if work is coming your way after the controversy.
It is a trickle compared to the glory days. There would not have been this kind of exodus of associates, including the cream if good amount of work was coming.