Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
For Mumbai law firm lawyers who work from office late nights (i.e. stay back well after 9 PM) on most days of the week, how do you manage to go to the Gym considering that there is a vere paucity of Gyms that stay open beyond 10 PM in Mumbai ? I am asking this quetionally specifically for those who lift heavy - so incorporating a workout in the middle of the working day may not be an easy proposition considering you will be smoked after the workout.

Does law firm life basically mean giving up on strength training part of gym ?
That's particularly why I am more into calisthenics because it's sustainable. Ofcourse, I am not necessarily a big guy but I look fit enough and fairly in shape. If you want to increase weight just add weight in a backpack and do weighed pushups, pull ups etc..
Also, you don't need much equipments for calisthenics. I wake up in the morning and try to put half an hour everyday on it.
Hey, I workout in the morning for an hour it helps me being fresh throughout the day.
I'm doing an internship in Mumbai, haven't lifted in 20 days because of the hectic routine. Feels so bad that I had to set aside the one thing I loved the most for being a part of the rat race.
When I was working with SAM at Nariman Point, I used to step out to walkable cult centre
Many people in SAM used to do that.

Now that I work in lower parel, I either go to cult in Bandra, or cult in lower parel or transformers in Lower Parel (all these gyms are a part of cult membership).

There are many over night gyms in Mumbai specially in western suburbs.

You can explore options on fitternity, growfitter etc.

I usually leave at 6/7ish from CAM and then work out in the evening. I don't think it's so difficult.