Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
But is Trilegal a little better to work at all compared to SCAM because of the democratic structure?
I have heard,seen and experienced some terrrible stories of CAM.I believe them.i was their opponent and I see them play the most vicious cheap tactics.IMO,there is no limit or level they won't stoop below.I attribute this to the management of the firm placing money above everything else and also because they are a powerful firm who know how to "fix" things for their clients.In such an atmosphere what importance are they going to give to their retainers where their attitude and open statements show they think of retainers as disposable and easily disposable or replaceable because they purportedly have a 1000 retainers ready for the vacancy.Trilegal doesn't have the power or money of CAM,so imo the toxicity of Trilegal will be less than that of CAM.Trilegal is smaller and maybe that's why better than CAM.Tge bigger powerful firm.likes to make everyone miserable with toxicity.
Stories heard say he's a bit of a tough master but also does training and mentoring.okayish feedback on him.
A 79-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
"Generally Speaking", I think he will make a good litigation lawyer. LOL
Did he not just resign? https://www.barandbench.com/news/corporate/veteran-trilegal-lawyer-rohan-ghosh-roy-resigns

Can anyone tell me why Trilegal issued a press release about this? Is this some kind of messaging or signalling? If so, this deserves credit.
A 24-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Can anyone shed any light about his resignation? Thereโ€™s just a bar and bench article, but heโ€™s still on the firmโ€™s website and no other firm has announced that he would be joining them
Can someone pls share the inside info, whether he resigned โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ