Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
MNLU-M 2023 Batch student gets a training contract from Clifford Chance. Thoughts ? Does this prove MNLU-M is the rising bastion of law in the N-School Group?
People who laughing off at NLU Mumbai where are they now? T1 placements have also been decent and much better than old-established NLUs such as HNLU/RMNLU/RGNUL.
Happy for him. But still MNLU has a long way to go. Just 1 TC doesn't prove anything. Students from HNLU and RGNUL have also got TCs. But they didn't go around shouting about it
RGNUL and HNLU mein kisko mila? Names pls? Ab ye mat bolna ki isse bhi kuch violate hota hai and naam ni de paunga, dedo yaar

also, any non-nlu without llm tc holder?
hnlu mein pranjal got from milbank but then he had an llm from cambridge i guess - so hnlu ka role to 0 hee tha
silver circle hai u are right but bol to aese raha hai tu jaise hsf to hua pada thaa tera but tujhe cyril bhai upar lgte hai unse
Honestly bhai after looking at the popularity of Cyril bhai on LI, I want to work for Cyril bhai
RML 2022 batch student got a training contract from HSF. Thoughts? Does this prove RML is the rising bastion of law in the N-School Group?

wth is 'rising bastion' and 'n-school group'??
Please compare T1/T2 placements of RML with MNLU. The latter is way ahead of RML
Not very difficult to get into CC when you have a sibling there who can get your foot in the door
Kaun bola lol? Duniya mey har jagah connection chalta hain, Gochu!
Jack nahi chalta ? Babes then eggsplain how the person got it in a separate cycle with no vac scheme// no "within UK work ex" that London firms have a boner for ?
indian law firms me jack jack jack sun sun ke sabko lagta hai har jagah jack lagjaega, bahar ki firms ki process itni sequential hoti hai ki koi matlab hee nahi hai jack ka - jack jack jack - kabhi to ruk jao bhai
Yeah they have a strict policy against hiring anyone who is related to the people working there already