Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
I have secured an internship with AZB and I'm set to intern with the firm in the coming month. However, I have received mixed feedback from the people about the firm. While some of the associates and college seniors have told me that it is a wonderful workplace with flexibility (albeit tiring hours), others have told me stay clear of the firm and apply to other Tier 1s. The latter opinion is also matched with multiple threads that I stumbled across on LegallyIndia.

Can someone clarify on how the place is actually like? I only have limited time so I want to only intern at places where I can potentially secure a job and join as an associate.

P. S: I'm specifically talking about the Mumbai Office .
AZB has been killing it in numbers of deals. AZB will have highest chances of recruiting you given it's growth prospectus.
I interned at their Mumbai office fairly recently. Honestly, had a great experience. Of course, there were some odd people. But that would be true for any place. And as an intern, you should try to focus on exposing yourself which makes AZB Mumbai the ideal choice, you tend to work on matters that the teams are actively looking at. Also, don't feel too disheartened if in the first week you get a lot of list of documents, just show them that you are willing to work and interest will definitely come your way.

Tip- Be a lil smart about who you take work from (after a couple of days you will understand some of your senior's patterns).