Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Why don't you just mention the other places with such programmes and mention their destinations too like the OP asked? Try to be a little constructive in your comment, no?
the biggest problem with student exchange in India is that students dont get academic credit transferred

I know from personal experience that a student from a nlu wanted to go to a top uk uni with which the nlu had an exchange programme, no extra fees had to be paid, only cost of living in the uk for 8 months, but when the student came to know that the credit wont be transferred they backed out

we need to educate the academic leaders in nlus to follow a system like erasmus programme where credits gained at foreign uni can be transferred, most mous allow it but when it comes to implement the vcs balk

from what i hear only jgls has been able to cut through the red tape
Don't know which NLU this was, but NLSIU, NALSAR, NUJS have all allowed transfer of credits in the past from what I know.
I only know about NALSAR, but the academic credit secured abroad gets counted here. And has been since at least 2011 and maybe prior to that as well.
GNLU has a student exchange program. I am pretty sure JGLS and NLUJ must be having one too.
Almost every top NLU has student exchange programs. NUJS at one point had 30 of them going (they're down to 8-10 now though, I believe). NLUO had 4 of them. NLUJ has about 7-9 of them.

I know the new batches of students have hardly had any familiarity, being an online batch, but please get yourself more informed?
To universities ranked lower than even JGLS on QS World Rankings 2022. Might as well save mommy's money and invest it into FDs while doing moots, publications and GPA building/maintenance.
Law School folks used to go to NUS, SciencesPoo, Georgetown, UPenn. Rest were all mid tier places like QMUL.

I have heard that Jiggles has Cornell which sounds fancy, though not sure if it's legit.
It is legit. You to Cornell in after your 4th year, spend 2 years and get a JD. they also have one with kings where you spend your 5th year their to get an LLM.
Huh? You mean you spend 5 years studying in total and get an LLB+LLM? Is that even legal in India?
Jiggles has a lot more but no point mentioning it here because that's least one can expect after that kind of fees.