Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
"Anyone can achieve anything".......
I know these quotes might sound as a reality but are they really a possibility for one from a tier-3 NLU?
Can a grad from Tier-3 NLU expect working at some International Law firm (US or UK)? If yes, how? I personally know a few, but they got some pretty good LLM degrees from abroad. Is it possible for a hardworking student of not-so-cherished NLUs to get a TC at any of those firms?
Congrats on your Hayabusa, fellow Hayabusa Wale.

Gen 2 or Gen 3? Which color?
lots of love and best wishes to you, dream on bro/sis. i dont know if it's possible or not but i would like to wish you all the best
You could apply and see. You never know. But nothing wrong with doing a masters degree and then applying also. Anyone can achieve anything, but not everyone will have the same path to success.
you "can" do anything from anywhere, ud probably have to work harder, but that's really everywhere
I'm not even from an NLU. I'm from a local college which was established a decade ago but my college alumni have made a name for themselves. They've gotten into Tier 1 firms, and prestigious unis like Cambridge and NYU. It is possible, just keep working. Stop degrading your own institution and have some faith in your own abilities.
in my experience students from the 5% of the batch are comparable across all universities around the world, be it oxbridge or local law college

so stop self doubt and try to be in the top 5% of your batch in terms of academics, then apply to wherever you like
Man, NLUs are just over hyped islands of mediocrity. Only reason they seem or appear to be of quality is because optics. Believe me, in the real world the average NLU wanker is no better than anyone else.

The NLU wanker just appears to be polished, but thats got more to do with his schooling than the NLU itself
Wow, the amount of downvotes... I am from an NLU too you mean people, and have been a lawyer in a T1 firm for close to 7-8 years now, oh and I am from a tierless "NLU" on partnership track. This comment is based on my experience.

I mean compare NLUs to say foreign law schools, they are nothing infront of them. I think quality of people graduating are at par, other than maybe some really shady law colleges.
Boss you can achieve anything you want. A college is only a stepping stone, can't dictate what your entire career will look like. Aisa hota to IIT-D se koi unemployed nahi hota, aur NLS ke saare SC mein judge baithe hote.