Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Have accepted an offer letter from CAM Ahd to join in July.

Should I start making travel and living arrangements or should I wait for the retainer agreement?
Flights are super expensive and I need to take a call soon.
Yeah before booking your flight tickets, please book appointments with mental health experts and depression professionals. Since your mental health must already be wrecked by now.
Let's see how enthusiastic your about CAM one year after working at CAM......for now if you can't have the comfort to ask this question directly to CAM or Its HR and instead ask around at LI it tells me your already aware what kind of firm your joining.
Start now itself looking for another law firm job because six months into CAM and you will be desperate to leave.
Please start making all preparations. Travel, lodging, maid, cook, clothes, bag, shoes etc.

They gave my retainer several days after I joined. Just call and ask HR for reporting day and time.
I have also received an offer letter from CAM to start from July and am in the same predicament as you.
Have you received any mail or communication regarding document verification, pre joining formalities or anything else since you gave your acceptance? If there indeed has been any communication, how much time did it take?
Hey,
I dropped in an email to the HR directly. Per my understanding, the joining docs and stuff will be done after joining the office.
Acceptance of the offer means we can go ahead with the preps.