Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Because after all lawyers don't get to get involved in business side of anything.
I might get a lot of hate for this but .....
there are less BBA people, because

BBA is slightly more complex and difficult to understand for people in general.
Don't tell me that mugging up history and Pol Sci is more difficult than understanding COmplex Cost Accounting numericals and closing balance sheets.
A lot of non-commerce students find it difficult to grasp managerial economics, financial statements, cost accounting, preparing junral accounts, P&L entries and solving difficult numericals.
I agree marketing management and HR management is easy, but it is the accounting and economics that people are repelled from.

Another reason is, because of the first reason a lot of students don't take BBA and because of those students, other students follow them like sheep.

Other than this, if you want to be a corp lawyer, then definitely BBA is 10x better course than BA.
DD karney ke liyey kaunsa BBA chaiyey ney? Clerk ka naukri ke liyey koi bhi degree chalegi, bas English, writing aur communication skills achi honi chaiye. Mera partner ko toh basic Algebra nhe ati hogi but phirbhi clients ka kaat toh raha he hain.
have some respect for your partner. he's senior to you and much more knowledgeable.