Read 61 comments as:
Filter By
Hey, can anyone let me know about the firm's culture and working environment? or anything else which a student should keep in mind before applying for an internship?
A 4-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 55-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Can someone please tell me a little about Resolut Partners? Their pay, work culture, etc. I have been trying to find info, but haven't found anything useful yet. Really need some clarity on this!
1.Pay is decent at A 0 level, may give you around 1 L p/m.

2. Work Culture: Seems a cool place to work at provided that you are cool too OR should be a cultural fit.

3. They have some really good clients, but really don't know how many transactions they do in a quarter.

4. There are people who have negative views about the firm, but I don't think that it is a bad place to work.

P.S : If you have an interview lined up with Ruchir Bhaiya, be bold, confident, unorthodox, and unconventional like Ranveer Singh, he will like you.
It’s the worse they make you read about their value system by sending a pdf. You read it in hope of a internship , then they reject you .

So now you know their value system and they expect you to have Prestine image about them so that whenever their name comes up you can say nice things about them . They want publicity by giving hope .

Why call people for interview make them read the value system , one round with hr then one more round , for 25 days of internship. Which you don’t even get !

It’s unfair , just take the round with hr rather then making people read about your values. It’s a brainwashing game .

Stay away .
Woaaah! Why is this contested, this is so so true! I had the same experience. First, they made me write an article on their practice area. I know that i may not be a god on funds but I had worked really hard for it. I got selected for an HR round along with multiple other students. Interveiw went on for 30 minutes and it was pretty good. We were informed that technical round of every candidate would be held a few days later. Afterwards, we were informed that only those who clear the HR round would have a technical interview.

And viola, not a single candidate qualified for technical. I don't think this is plausible because all candidates were very good and meritorius.It was a complete waste of 1 months time.
Not to discredit anyone, but I find it extremely surprising that for a small law firm with handful of lawyers, there is so much of negativity. Frankly, in terms of internship, but the older bigger firms (by number) are not good either. Again, not taking anyone's side, but just bringing it up for everyone's notice.

Also, while we are discussing about a firm, my humble request is that people who have had nice experience should also mention it here for applicants to make an informed choice.

Disclaimer: I don't have any interest in Resolut and I don't work there.
Same ! Time is precious , and they take 35 minutes long interviews ! Like you guys just want to hear a person for so long and then have the audacity of taking more round and rejecting them ?? lol , it’s madness . If you don’t like the candidate ! DONT INTERVIEW THEM AND WASTE THEIR TIME !

YOU HAVE THE CV ! Just reject directly or don’t respond !
Don’t contest something that happened to a actual individual . RΓ©solut partners please understand what you are doing is wrong ! Giving hopeful people false hope is the worst when you talk so much about empathy etc . Don’t preach what you don’t believe.

I request that my opinion should not be taken down , let people / students know the truth !
The fact that my one message calling out your practices ,has opened a floodgate of comments from everyone! Is enough said .

You can not get away without understanding how competitive the internship market is and everyone is holding on to strings just to get 1 good internship. We are humans ! We have feelings and we go through a lot !

Don’t treat us like trial animals on whom you can experiment .

This is my last post on this situation , but this firm including touchstone must be called out !
To anyone who thinks that I am salty that I did not get the internship , yes I was disappointed in myself , yes it hurt because I was sitting there doubting my own abilities . Only to realise this has happened to alot of people .

I asked them repeatedly to give me a feedback or atleast a reason as to why was I rejected so I can improve and do better in the future . I never got a reply .

Also the interviewer when ending the interview said please feel free to contact us at any time . Please tell me how do I interpret this ? Doesn’t this make sense that I assume I got it or atleast I’ll proceed to next round ?
I was interviewed twice. This is what they sent both the times -

Thank you for applying to Resolut Partners.

We have reviewed your candidacy in full. While there were significant strengths in your candidature, we are unable to offer you an opportunity to work with us owing to certain specific considerations.

We receive a competitive pool of applications, but due to limited openings and a strict selection criterion, several applicants are unable to find a place within the firm.

We wish you the best in your future endeavours and encourage you to apply for future openings.
Guys ! Do not apply for a internship with rΓ©solut partners or touchstone partners . I applied for July , got a call for interview . I blew up 1 interview with touchstone I agree so I was informed of my rejection however the interviewer was very rude .

But rΓ©solut partners is the worst !!! I applied for July the interview was so long but it went well at the end they asked me if I was available for another date they I said yep august can do .

I received a mail of saying I did not get it , I was curious as to why did I blow up 2 interview even when I did well in the second one ? It crushed my soul !

They give you the interview but guys don’t expect much stay neutral and don’t get your heart broken .
Mumbai , I was interviewed by a associate who was clearly not interested .

They give chances to everyone, but no one gets the internship . Just don’t have high hopes that’s all .
They didn't ask me one law related question, only random bullshit about values and ethics and what not and yet they rejected me. I don't think anyone should apply at Resolut unless they are interested in wasting their time.
Since you seem to think values are bullshit, good for both that they rejected you as that's probably important for them? Also, most freshers are not hired based on excellent legal knowledge. Everybody knows we don't learn much through law school
I agree with this. I also interviewed and it went well too but still they rejected me.

I had read the reviews here. I guess I shouldn't have wasted my time with Resolut and their 2 rounds of pointless interview.
Tiruchir Bhaiya, You just meet me in a neutral situation, I will let you know how smart you are.

Even a second will feel like hell with me.

Wish you the worst.
I have the first round in a few days. Can someone atleast tell me what do they ask?
Sure , they ask you about you , your personal life your parents , hobbies, reading :) . Do let us know how it went .
Do they ask technical questions in the interview? Also, i have not interned at any tier 1/2 firms, will that be a drawback for me?
Let me be blunt , just do your best and expect that you will not get it . I am not even kidding , your cv and work does not matter , I am sure you have a good profile . If you get it , GREAT ! But look at the reviews here , everyone is happy to get a chance it just doesn’t come to fruition. All the best , do not hope too high be neutral .
There is a HR round and a technical round . I think you are up for a HR round so no questions related to law .
Yes, they ask you all of these questions and a few questions in regards with the general awareness in the first round and then they reject you no matter how well your interview went.
Thank you guys for the responses. Did you get selected for the 2nd round, lawyer interview round or did you get rejected at the HR round itself. Was the hr round conducted by PS?
Will it be like a group discussion? Do other interns get to see your interview?
For everyone crying about not getting an internship at resolut partners, let me lay out the stats for you. Firstly, the firm gets about 100+ applications for a particular month out of which not more than 2-3 interns are selected. So its an extremely competitive process. so if you dont get in, its because you weren't good enough, as simple as that.

The firm places a lot of focus on values such as empathy and humility so if you lack the values they are looking for, you are out. For people out there, that are good law students but terrible people, best of luck getting in lol and stop crying here.

The firm does deals as big as tier 1's you can check out their website or bar and bench for that so it pays a tier 1 salary as well.

also if you get it in and are good enough, they wont hesitate in giving you an offer either.
A 22-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 249-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.