Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Please don’t leave comments like “reach out to recruiters” or “network”. That’s obvious. Mainly want to hear from people who have been able to successfully move laterally and not via a training contract. Although idk how many of those people regularly access LI. If you’re one of these people, please respond!
You are from which law school? This question will define your probability of making through a magic firm. ( Sad, but truth).
Do you work at a magic circle firm to know that? The question wasn’t really about my chances, it was to hear from people who have done this successfully. I’m non nls, foreign LLM, dual qualified fyi.
Non NLS kya hota hain? you're either in top NLUs or you're not. (NLS, NALSAR, NUJS). Secondly, no body gives a rat's ass about your LLM degrees. LLM degrees are useless untill and unless you're going for academia. In the corporate world people only do LLM because they need a vacation or break from their work.
Please continue living under a rock and save your breath and other people’s time. You’re doing nothing to answer the OPs question.
Ms Neelasha Nemani is an alumni from NLUO who got laterally hired for CC. She was doing BCL while she got hired. She was working in JSA before leaving for UK. I guess, reach out to her.

P.S. As a non-nlu student who also wishes to break into UK firms. Your thread will be extremely helpful for me. So, thank you!