Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Bhai phukna chor do. Your (banned) comment was several months ago - tumko lag ra hai abhi abhi post kia tha.
Kinda annoying that you are not publishing any posts on this and marking everything as trollish. When I gave really good detailed replies to just debunk the myth.
please explain how someone graduates with an undergraduate degree in 2021 (?) and wants to get accepted into a phd programme in 2023.
You get stunned easily. Probably a vitamin deficiency. Get out in the sunlight more.
As someone who belong to the LGBTQ community and in the teaching profession for good many years, i can confirm that once they get to know, they will make it difficult for you to survive and you will be part of the joke sooner or later. I was once told by a fellow colleague at nalsar that he feels sorry for my DISABILITY [the word used by him] and would never treat me differently.
Star star aise bana ke rakha hai jaise SRK ka baap ka naam Rohin Bhatt tha. Rohin Bhakkbhootnike.
His CV looks stunning. He has studied bioethics at Harvard and Yale. How many law graduates are smart enough to study science courses after graduation and that too at such prestigious universities? Let's face it, the majority of students go to law school strategy in maths and science.
Rohin is not only one of the brightest but also one of the bravest young legal intellectuals out there, along with the likes of Gautam Bhatia (NLSIU) and Mihira Sood (NALSAR). All of them fearlessly criticise the BJP and Modi, despite knowing that there can be reprisals in their career. Rohin should be a role model for everyone at GNLU (which I am sorry to say has become a college of corporate conservative conformists where students hanker for jobs at CAM and SAM).
https://twitter.com/bhattrohin/status/1505731414733561862

Star GNLU alum Rohin Bhatt has been quite vocal about the state of academia, it's impact on mental health, LGBTQIA+ rights, integrity in scholarship and so on.

His latest viewpoint highlights the shrinking space for prpgressive aspirants in academia, especially unapologetically queer voices. If people of his calibre and profile (top NLU, Harvard) are facing this, then the crisis is definitely real.