Read 108 comments as:
Filter By
Since worst SAs PAs did numbers, may be helpful to find out the good apples in the lot
Pleasantly surprised to see ones student being named as one of the good apples. Not surprised in the least.
If true,then probably an exception because most CAM teams have a toxic work environment.
Have you worked at all the CAM teams? Just because some are doesn't not mean that all are. Soch badlo. CAM badlega.
Capital Markets team at JSA Mumbai has an excellent culture and amazing and super fun seniors. It’s one of those work hard, party harder type teams. Interned with them for two months and wish I get to join that team.
A 2-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Udita Kanwar - Senior Associate and Sourav Dan - Principal Associate, are the finest to work with at Khaitan Mumbai (IP Team).
I know her through a mutual friend and have met her a couple of times when we went out to drink as a group. She is a good soul with good vibes.

P.S. no professional relationship with her though.
Agreed 100%. Megha Agarwal is the best senior and guide one could ask for professional and personal growth. She is a gem and extremely approachable, kind and secure as a boss. Law firms wouldn’t be toxic if we had more people like her.
Wholeheartedly agree! Gem of a person and one of the smartest people to work with and learn from.
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Sumantra Bose, PA, Khaitan Kol: Super approachable. Extremely supportive and ideal guide. Won't be an overstatement to say he is the best mentor I've had.
Gaurav Shankar and his entire team at business law chambers - the best.
Anirudh Agarwala's team at trilegal has best SAs overall one of the best team for mentorship and culture - very conducive to growth
Wish I could upvote this twice!

Manan and his team deserves an entire new thread
PD-Cheedi are the best!

Love seeing them party hard on Instagram at night and next morning at 10 AM on Zoom killing it in a negotiation
These down votes wouldn't exist if people saw how insanely good the offsite they organised in Goa this weekend was.
What do you negotiate for drafting a capital markets prospectus?
I interned with project teams in L&L mumbai. I dont know if he became SA or not, but Pushpak from L&L Partners was very mentoring, helpful and nice. Disclaimer: it was an online internship, so...
I know Adhiraj at DMD and now at B&P is pretty good to work with. Very helpful and assists juniors as well.
Ms Sonal Chhablani from Mr Ameet Datta team at Saikrishna and Associates
Soham Banerjee in KCO Mumbai. Great person to interact with and work.
Definitely Soham at KCO great to interact and learn from. Authority and trustable in competition law.
Anindya Roy at KCO for investment funds.
Bumping this thread. If the feedback is honest here, this is a great thread. While a bad partner is a terrible thing, having a bad SA or PA in a team is even worse - as they can destroy the morale of a team in a more hands on fashion.

On the other hand, a good SA or PA can not only help recourses develop but make difficult times easy with close quarter leadership. This thread can help juniors identify some decent teams to join.
Harshita Parmar in Trilegal Competition - a gem in a coal mine
Why the downvotes? Are these because of the shitty work environment of the team? With Harshita's rigor and patience, I am sure she will turn out to be an excellent mentor if she is working in a slightly humane team. Compare her to the rest of the SAs and you will find her to be the most sane amongst all.
Anshuman Bharadwaj at AZB Mumbai. Fantastic guy to work with and great mentor for A0s
Khushboo Jhunjhunwala is a wonderful senior to work with. Hope she gets promoted to SA this year :)
KCO Bangalore has had its share of both. Unfortunately, the good ones are no longer a part of the system. We miss you RB, ANS, KR, CN and SUS. :(
More women than men here.... why? just simps or women are more empathetic and nice?
Sonakshi Arora from CAM Mumbai is lovely to work with. As a client I had a great experience. Highly recommended!
I bet 90 percent comments here are by the SAs and PAs themselves.
Almost all of the SA's/PA's at Raghubir Menon's team. One of the finest crop of individuals - knowledgeable, dedicated and most of all good people.
Sid Marwah, Jeetendra and Aayush are the best PAs to work with!! Associates are queuing up to get staffed on their matters.
Just thought to share a word or two about the way the names of some of the people listed on here has been upvoted or downvoted.

Whether or not someone is a "good" or a "bad" attorney to work with is partly objective and partly subjective. Some objective parameters that are material to this assessment include how knowledgeable and articulate the relevant attorney is. The subjective parameters vary to an extent, depending on whether the reviewing person is a report to the relevant attorney, or is the manager to whom the relevant attorney reports. A junior colleague might rate his more senior SA/PA as "good" based on parameters such as how clear his/her instructions are, or how willing he/she is to help the junior colleague perform the tasks assigned to him/her particularly in the face of tight timelines to which the junior is unacclimated, or unfamiliar territory (e.g., during an employment law diligence by a corporate law A1/A2, or finding sectoral laws for a memo on structuring and what not). A senior colleague might rate an SA/PA in his/her team on parameters such as being able to drive the deal while preserving (to the maximum extent possible), the morale of the juniors, etc. Also worth noting, even the sort of SA/PAs that some might regard as generally amicable to work with, or collegial, might be found to be incredibly difficult to work with by others. For example (and note that it is just that), a SA/PA who tends to be a perfectionist might not be well liked by a junior who is not attentive to detail (either for want of ability or the desire to churn out well put together drafts) and might easily be labeled as hard to work with. It is very possible for disgruntled juniors and seniors to project issues arising from their own inadequacies (especially when the contrast is immediately apparent) onto their colleagues (and needless to say, this applies in the converse as well) because it is far easier psychologically to brand someone as difficult to work with, than introspect on whether that is generally true, or particularized to a given person (or set of persons).

Bottomline: it is not a simple answer, and classifications of "good" or "bad" without the proper context are not very helpful, and therefore, must be viewed with some skepticism. During my time working as an attorney, I have had both the pleasure of working with, and being mentored by some incredible SA/PAs, as well as working with and being treated really badly by some (the latter being individuals that I believe to be truly bad human beings, despite being exceptional attorneys -- a correlation that is all too pervasive in this profession). With all that being said, it is crucial to note that subjective indicia in these sort of online forums by far take precedence and not much thought is given to the implications of listing out a person's name this way. I feel disheartened to see colleagues (many of whom I don't know) have their names downvoted by tens and more of people in what appears to be a lamentable mud-slinging exercise permitted by LI.

To clarify, it is not my suggestion that these downvotes are necessarily incorrect; they might very well have (more than) an iota of truth to them, but it is worth trying to view them against the backdrop of the context I've hoped to provide.
The 2021 SA batch of the trilegal competition team I’ve heard is very good to work with.
I have worked with her personally and she is one the best person to work with.
Anshuman Mozumdar, L&L Partners Mumbai - a gem in a coal mine!
Shashank Prabhakar from SAMco Mumbai. Really sharp guy and good to work with.
Tri competition team has best and worst seniors. Few good ones have left some still there Harshita Radika are good. New seniors also great feedback Sartak Raahat shambhavi.
What are you saying man he literally screamed at me and I mean screamed screamed
Did an internship at Khaitan NCR. Had great experience with Satish Padhi.
RD is a ▮▮▮. He is way more humble than A0s who have less than half knowledge of him.
Admired the way Abhay (currently PA at JSA) gave instructions and guided me while I was an intern at KCo. Was a fun and pleasant person. Hope he comes back to KCo.
Real Estate team at DSK Legal. People are sweet and welcoming.
This person's initials are also the initials of home appliances. Very humble and takes a lot of time to mentor. Won't reveal details since he likes keeping a very low profile even in the firm.
A 12-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 58-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 37-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.