Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
I've an offer from Samvad Partners, Bangalore but I'm skeptical because of the salary they are offering as an associate. Can anyone share their experience about their work culture, kind of work they get, work from home etc. to evaluate whether I should settle for the salary or continue looking?
If you are not working anywhere then grab the opportunity and keep looking for better offers. It's a good firm.
Thank you for your response. Are T-1 firms ready to take you after an year of working with Samvad? And yes, this is my only offer currently.
Doesn't matter if your good or not,SCAMs gotten desperate to recruit retainers.
Just to cross check are they offering 4,80,000? A batchmate got this offer but he told me that the pay at Samvad differs according to teams
4.8 is less man. Anyway, all the best to your batchmate. It will increase with experience.
In Bangalore?! Samvad office ke bahar juice ka thela lagata toh bhi isse zyada kamata bhai
Hi, I got the same offer from Samvad Bangalore in November 2021. So yeah I can confirm. See you soon I guess?

Do you / does anyone know how is the work life balance at Samvad? Cause other firms pay more than double but there is no life beyond law firm work at most of the firms who do so - not even weekends!
Wth. I thought Samvad was a good firm, people who worked there seemed happy generally. But 4.8L per year is insultingly low for a firm that likes to market itself as a boutique Tier 2.
Is it true? Saw in some of the threads it is 12lpa. Why do people lie?
Would appreciate some insight into the work/work culture of this firm! Heard that Samvad Bangalore has a notice period of 3 months acc to the current engagement letters they are offering and you get lump sump payment at the end of those 3 months!! Generally the pay is less at Samvad and that they are facing a lot of attrition lately. 2 year PQEs are being hired at 7-9 lakhs PA by the Bangalore office -Corp team.
It is true that the notice period is of 3 months and they are facing a lot of attrition in the Bangalore and Mumbai office. But not sure about the salary range. Can anyone throw some light here? It would also help to know the SA salaries at Samvad, Bangalore.
The usual - CV selection, submit a writing sample entirely by self, partner interview round, written assessment!
Could you tell me about the written assessment and what should I prepare
Can some one shed light on the written assessment? what kind of questions are asked and what is the pay like in the Bangalore and Chennai office currently. appreciate the help
Mix bag. Related to the team. Sone basic corporate questions and some interview questions. Time based