Read 116 comments as:
Filter By
I guess you should check with the people who got those. What can I do if they haven't trusted you enough to tell you about their PPOs?
GNLU - 15 PPOs

TTA - 3
CAM - 2
S&R - 2
Saraf - 2
Linklaters - 1
Indus - 1
KCO - 1
Trilegal - 1
AZB - 1
SAM - 1
Don't worry, all 15 of them would be forced to leave within a month of joining, with a wrecked mental health, stress, depression etc. And even if any of them continues they will work their entire lives like a corp slave, filling the pockets of the partners.
Just checked in with the recruitment cell of GNLU, a total of 8 PPOs have been secured as on 2nd Feb 2022.
You're a troll. The present number is 16, I could even name each one of them. You might dislike GNLU but this doesn't mean you will give wrong information.
TTA - 3
CAM - 2
S&R - 3
Saraf - 3
Linklaters - 1
Indus - 1
KCO - 2
Trilegal - 1
AZB - 2
SAM - 1
JSA - 1
Litigation Chamber - 1
Hey jobless, stop this shitty count. Everyone knows that almost everyone who has got a ppo will leave the firm within 6 months of joining. So stop glorifying the "record number of ppo". With the high attrition rates at firms these days, the number of ppos being offered to dead souls will obviously be high. Or another way would be to wait for the final count of ppos being offered and tell that number only at the end, instead of updating the comment with daily counts of ppos.
More than 10% of your natch already placed,
Thats great! GNLU might reach to the level of NLUJ (or NLUJ might go down to the level of GNLU) soon.
I agree GNLU has the best admin and infr combo among all NLUs.
All the best!
Don't about the first half but definitely not the the best admin or infra!!
GNLU will surpass NLUJ in the next two years.
GNLU has more Rhodes Scholars and does way better in Moots. Technically, GNLU places more kids than NLUJ but if we compare the batch size NLUJ has an upper hand but in the next two years if GNLU manages to maintain its progession it will definitely surpass NLUJ and will be almost at par with NUJS.
I love how GNLU people are happily showing off PPO numbers of Legally India lol. Don't you know recruiters are seeing these posts? Firms will know xyz good people are already hired, so they'd be less likely to give offers on Day Z. You are just making it tougher for the rest of your batch to get placed.

But enjoy showing off. When final numbers come in, NLS/NALSAR/NUJS will surpass GNLU anyway.
Aap kyu dukhi ho? Also, why don’t you give the same advice to the HNLU, NLUJ and NUJS crowd here.
None of the other universities are giving so many details. GNLU is updating this thread after every single PPO with details about where it is. This will do nothing but backfire on the rest of the batch when they'll find it tougher to get jobs.

If you don't want to listen to me, don't. But coming from a Top 3 NLU, I can assure you, that is not how we do things. The number of PPOs are immaterial, what matters is how much of the batch gets placed. And we make sure our entire batch gets placed by being a little smarter about this. Bragging is not a priority for us, helping our batchmates to get placed is.
Ofc, recruiting partners/HRs make hiring decisions based on a random LI thread. Any alum can call up a junior if the firm would want to know the real PPO count of a law school. So, yes why don't you get a job yourself or is that too cool "for Top 3"?
Juniors can and do lie about this. At least those in RPC usually do. That's part of the training.
I already have a job at a Tier 1 firm, but thank you for the concern :)
And the university never reveals PPO numbers, not even to alumni. So that's never a concern for us.
Verified Stats from NLUJ

1 - SAM
3 - Saraf
1 - Linklaters
1 - A&O
1 - Trilegal
2 - KCO
A 7-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Shameless insecure kids writing rubbish after nliu has most cam promotions
Till just two weeks ago - there were 0 PPOs at NLIU. What's the point of spreading fake news?
That's a really impressive list, I don't think any other T-2 NLU can match this
No, it only means that MNLU people by now have come to know that those firms have given such offers to other NLU kids and now they wish that the firms would give a few to them too.
Bro we are talking about 23 batchπŸ˜‚ you are talking about 22 batch.
Yes [...]. I am talking about 2023 batch PPOs (offered till May 2022)

15 now*
Eye kaun hain jo GNLU ka PPO count update kar raha hain. Besharmo chup ho jao, NALSAR and NLS sey kuch sikho. Day Zero mey l lag jayengey hum. PPO nhe batate, final batch placed batate hain.
How so? It should be zero. Everyone knows that only failures and batch repeaters at NLSIU even try to get into law firms, and it is also a universal truth that every NLSIU grad knows more law than Baxi.
Glad we did not have this while I was still in law school. As if the counting happening within the uni was not bad enough for mental health, you get live updates from other colleges too.
Is Khaitan giving relatively lesser PPOs this time? What's the situation?
NLIU got 19 offers so far:

CAM: 2
S&R: 1
KCO: 4
Saraf: 4
Bird and Bird: 1
Trilegal: 3
NDA: 1
SAM: 2
ICICI: 1
Lmao nobody got placed at Bird & Bird. Khaitan lene ko taiyar nahi hai, ghanta lega Bird & Bird
Bird&Bird doesn't even hire from India. At least try to make yourself sound credible buddy.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.